This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ru guys talking about?? The club is doing nothing wrong to him. They are still paying him they highest salary in the league. This is the same player who twice threated the club to leave in order to get a bigger contract. So now that his talents have diminished, you guys what the club to also still play him the full 90min even when the have better players on the bench. Nobody told Rooney to leave, but if he wants more guaranteed minutes, he better go find another club. Only reason Rooney still hasn't left is because he wants another EPL team to match his United contract. Maybe if Liverpool actually fielded its best starting 11 instead of always playing Gerrard they wouldn't have slipped up n you guys could've finally experienced the feeling of winning the EPL

Mans just proved my point. Basically slandered a supposed club legend.

wayne rooney is easily my favorite player, and its upsetting that he's on the verge of leaving but its time, not to mention it pains me that this man is on 200 something k a week doing nothing for the club
200?? mans on 300k a week and he wants other clubs to match that wage or come near it if he leaves

Mans just proved my point. Basically slandered a supposed club legend.
So what??? you can keep on respecting legends and having your club continue to play them when they are doing more damage being on the field instead of on the bench. I'll continue to support by club putting out the best possible 11 and win titles

United have lost one of last 25 games. Scored 15 in their last seven. Conceded once in last 10 and half hours of football.

happy.gif
and are still in 6th place

Last edited:
You guys are being mad disingenuous about this whole thing :lol:,even in the name of bantz. Acting like you don't slander Roo yourselves each time he's out there playing for club and country and now you wanna act like a fan knowing no way would you guys want dude starting at your own club? :rofl:

The reality of it is that Roo's been on a steady decline for almost 5 years now and it was accelerated after Fergie retired. Now why would a club look to extend or keep a player that demands the hgihest wages in the league for little to no return production wise? Just for sentimental reasons? :lol:

Sure he's a club legend and has had an incredible career at United but as Momo mentioned (who's a Chelsea fan btw),dude tried to force his way out on 2 occasions to a rival club,in each case it was Citeh and Chelsea, over higher wages and Fergie himself would've obliged if the club board hadn't intervened and given him that huge extension right before Moyes took over. You can't expect the club to bend backwards and go out of their way to keep him around when he's not even a key contributor anymore and is falling off physically. Now that the club is finally looking to be building a contending side, he doesn't have a place in the XI so if he feels like he can and wants to still play regularly, it's best for both parties if he found another club which seems to be what's going on.

It even seems amicable since no one has said anything negative yet.

It's not a coincidence that you only see 'Pool or the occasional Arsenal fans caping hard for Roo :lol:,they enjoyed watching him holding the attack back over the last few seasons so of course you guys would want to see him stay forvever but don't fake the funk acting like you guys give a damn about Roo being "respected" or treated a certain way :lol: :rolleyes

If he still had something left in the tank,I'm sure he'd still be a part of the side. Just look at Carrick,who's even older than Roo at 35, who's still a big part of the squad and might get extended again this summer.

I do enjoy how much you guys care though :lol:,spending half your footy related posts talking about the club you guys supposedly hate...we see you :nerd:

Last edited:
wayne rooney is easily my favorite player, and its upsetting that he's on the verge of leaving but its time, not to mention it pains me that this man is on 200 something k a week doing nothing for the club
i think rooney is trash and should leave too but....

since when did man u fans care about wages?

i think rooney is trash and should leave too but....

since when did man u fans care about wages?

United fans have always cared about wages. We've always cared that we can afford more than anyone in the land.

But let's not be foolish. Freeing up Rooney's wages, makes way for a giant Griez contract :D

So what??? you can keep on respecting legends and having your club continue to play them when they are doing more damage being on the field instead of on the bench. I'll continue to support by club putting out the best possible 11 and win titles
No sort of class about y'all.

United fans have always cared about wages. We've always cared that we can afford more than anyone in the land.

But let's not be foolish. Freeing up Rooney's wages, makes way for a giant Griez contract :D
Must I bring up the break out the brinks trunks woody quotes ? Mans only care about wages now at the fear of staying in 6th and losing that Adidas contract due to lack of champions League. Miss me with all that fiscall schift cause y'all wasn't talking that before

Last edited:
I'd love to see Bernardo Silva replace Roo...

Portuguese connection with Mou :nerd:

Atalanta's much hyped up 19 year old,Franck Kessie had a "come and get me" plea :lol:

@DavidAmoyal: Atalanta midfielder Frank Kessie:"I like the Premier League and especially Manchester United a team I dream of playing for"

View media item 2344138
Dude has gotten a lot of hype out of Italy as of late,maybe he could be a Carrick replacement?

Last edited:
Dude keeps quoting the Chelsea fan as if he represents what the United fans think |I
I thought he was one of y'all.But him being a Chelsea fan and talking that way makes it even more evident that he lacks class. Look at what they did to Mourinho. Last season Y'all was fielding a starting 11 to win games and the players performed poorly. Y'all finally back on track so mans talking slick. The fact that these devils are agreeing with him makes it evident that y'all also lack class. Put some respect on Rooney's name.

Last edited:
Rooney is finished by EPL standards and international football standards its best for all parties involved that he move on.

The fans are ecxiting about pushing him out too. :smh:
What ru guys talking about?? The club is doing nothing wrong to him. They are still paying him they highest salary in the league. This is the same player who twice threated the club to leave in order to get a bigger contract. So now that his talents have diminished, you guys what the club to also still play him the full 90min even when the have better players on the bench. Nobody told Rooney to leave, but if he wants more guaranteed minutes, he better go find another club. Only reason Rooney still hasn't left is because he wants another EPL team to match his United contract. Maybe if Liverpool actually fielded its best starting 11 instead of always playing Gerrard they wouldn't have slipped up n you guys could've finally experienced the feeling of winning the EPL

That ether tho :lol: Pool is such a trash club seeing them lose the title was glorious.

But Roo is done...if ol boy wanna cash out more power to him get that guap.

I thought he was one of y'all.But him being a Chelsea fan and talking that way makes it even more evident that he lacks class. Look at what they did to Mourinho. Last season Y'all was fielding a starting 11 to win games and the players performed poorly. Y'all finally back on track so mans talking slick. The fact that these devils are agreeing with him makes it evident that y'all also lack class. Put some respect on Rooney's name.

So much neck in one post. Don't forget to clean up

The irony.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...rooney-insists-he-is-staying-at-the-club.aspx

ROONEY: I'M STAYING AT UNITED

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney has addressed speculation about his future by releasing the following statement.

“Despite the interest which has been shown from other clubs, for which I’m grateful, I want to end recent speculation and say that I am staying at Manchester United," declared the Reds' record goalscorer.

“I hope I will play a full part in helping the team in its fight for success on four fronts.

“It’s an exciting time at the club and I want to remain a part of it.”

LoL I guess youre just trolling cause you realized you would never be alive to see your club lift the premier league throphy

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...rooney-insists-he-is-staying-at-the-club.aspx

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney has addressed speculation about his future by releasing the following statement.

“Despite the interest which has been shown from other clubs, for which I’m grateful, I want to end recent speculation and say that I am staying at Manchester United," declared the Reds' record goalscorer.

“I hope I will play a full part in helping the team in its fight for success on four fronts.

View media item 2344277
FINISH UP STRONG

View media item 2344281
I hope gets to lift another trophy or 2 before it's over but I doubt he'll play a full part like he wants...

Last edited:
But let's not be foolish. Freeing up Rooney's wages, makes way for a giant Griez contract
happy.gif
i will honestly say with griez and a DM, united would def be formidable. 

theres plenty of talent on united which makes the banter all more worthwhile this year. 

and mou usually does better in his 2nd season with the team.   

but yall need to make the top 4...griez might not come to play in the europa league. 

he just got nominated for balon d or...thats a big step down 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom