This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CoupeIt88
  why is Porto wearing this all black kit at home instead of their normal away?

Because UEFA is super serious and anal about kit clashes in front of a world audience. Remember last year Barça and Atlético wore their away strips for both legs?

This game is driving me nuts, seriously just have to defend and park the bus.

@CoupeIt88
  why is Porto wearing this all black kit at home instead of their normal away?
Because UEFA is super serious and anal about kit clashes in front of a world audience. Remember last year Barça and Atlético wore their away strips for both legs?

This game is driving me nuts, seriously just have to defend and park the bus.
Ahhhh makes sense I remember that from last year. Makes sense UEFA does enforce that really strictly.

Porto doing a solid job keeping it nil nil right now. if they can pull this off, they got a chance in the second leg like they did to roma to get in.

leicester v sevilla lit? :nerd:

Porto doing a solid job keeping it nil nil right now. if they can pull this off, they got a chance in the second leg like they did to roma to get in.

leicester v sevilla lit? :nerd:

ehhh leicester looks like **** honestly. not a great game to watch. so much sloppy play and bad giveaways from leicester :lol:

Neither match so far today has held a candle to yesterday evenings goalfests :lol:

Last edited:
Wow sucks to give up the goal that way when the ball bounces off a defender right to him

You're obsessed bruh :rofl:, no wonder you have that Roo kit :lol:

Pjaca with his first goal Juve with a pretty finish

Porto were holding on for a while but it was coming

Last edited:
Foxes got a away goal 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom