This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unai Emery's record vs barca 1-6-16
:x

Anova-Steak-Guide-Sous-Vide-Photos04-seasoning.jpg

I started a new Barcelona save on FM17 and bought Verratti and Serge from PSG..

Jape made me do it.

I won everything possible with PSG already anyway

This thread moves real fast so I'm not sure if this vid was posted but lil man had me in my damn feels earlier :frown: makes me realize I have zero excuse to ever say "I can't" or "Maybe later"

What a brave kid.

Last edited:
^Amazing. Cried a bit watching that. We could learn a lot from Sam about perseverance.

Don't ever tell me that this sport is just a game. It's so much more than that.

any update on Gabriel Jesus injury? Saw pep is "praying" it isn't bad but that was it

Solid game yesterday but it was kind of strange seeing Aguero out there and seeing why pep prefers Jesus. Jesus just seemed more active better link up, better tracking back. I think Bournemouth got robbed on that goal. But city were the better team

^Amazing. Cried a bit watching that. We could learn a lot from Sam about perseverance.

Don't ever tell me that this sport is just a game. It's so much more than that.

Agreed man. The power of sports for the common man may seem excessive, but for a young boy like Sam who [needs/I] to take that extra step, find solace and only stay positive the way he has is remarkable.

any update on Gabriel Jesus injury? Saw pep is "praying" it isn't bad but that was it

Solid game yesterday but it was kind of strange seeing Aguero out there and seeing why pep prefers Jesus. Jesus just seemed more active better link up, better tracking back. I think Bournemouth got robbed on that goal. But city were the better team
yeah there is an update.
Gabriel Jesus will miss 2 to 3 months with a broken 5th metatarsal. [@verobrunati]
mean.gif

Damn right as he was kick starting an impressive debut season :x

It would be beyond fitting though,if Jesus came back around Easter...

Yea this is GOTY by far :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :x :x. One of the dirtiest goals I've ever seen

Wth do you even call that? A 360 jumping back heel? Sheesh :lol: :x

Last edited:
I started a new Barcelona save on FM17 and bought Verratti and Serge from PSG..

Jape made me do it.

I won everything possible with PSG already anyway
lmao prime you a fool. 
but a smart fool 

im super anxious today... 

got a stay out this damn thread later till i get to watch the replay.

cant be yelling and shouting in the hospital in between patients lmao

If LCFC win the CL and get relahated do they still participate in the next CL? Do they steal the 4th spot in the PL?

Last edited:
First year in awhile I won't be able to watch the CL games live, gonna have to settle for the highlights. :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom