This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny seeing Liverpool and City fans getting false hope

Meanwhile Arsenal and Spurs fan already know :lol:
If we can came back from a huge point differential in 2014 and steal the championship from Liverpool and Chelsea, we can do it again this year.

If City wins tmrw we will only be 8 points away and be in 2nd place.

3 months of footy left is a long time with only 8 points being the difference. We have 3 stretches of game against Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea in late March/early April. If we dont drop points from now until then, those 3 games can really determine if we'll be champions or not.

Armada Armada MetalMario MetalMario just finished watching the match. The last 30 minutes were great! Carrasco had a beautiful volley in the match as well! Really wouldnt mind seeing them in the CL final again, just love how they work as a unit.

Last edited:
verratti: "although i'm currently in a good project & feel at home, any player would play for Barca. It's still the best team in the world."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

come to the blaugrana marco...you have the DNA

i don't know why that article is saying he could possibly replace busquets....

if marco came to barca he would be that box-to-box midfielder we always needed. the type of midfielder rakitic was when we won the treble.

busquets aint going anywhere

but he is def talented enough to play the pivot in our squad, which is the most difficult imo.

Last edited:
I mean I may have bought an Atleti '11-'12 jersey with no name BUT I don't support any la liga team. Atleti plays so beautifully on defence it's amazing to watch, I had to cop the right mix of veterans and up and comers on that squad with the tactics of Simeone is marvellous. I'll post the umaxit video about them though I'm on my phone

Mane is so so good. Dude could have had 4 goals in the first half in the pool spurs match. He makes such a difference for that team.

Martial was ballin out there

Hoping city don't disappoint today. But something tells me its a trap game. Bournemouth can press and put teams under pressure. Hoping city can ride the Gabby Jesus wave right through this game. I want some one to give Chelsea a run late into the season.

AFTV is going to hit 1m views on this one.

This is going to be the blud vs fams Super Bowl

Jesus and Willy still start. Sane Sterling appear to be starting on different wings but I'm sure they will swap at some point. Fernandinho starts at rights like again (seems like) Sagna at CB in possession I feel like this will look more like a back 3 with Fernandinho ******* into the midfield

View media item 2331626

Aguero not starting again?! Damn, I was hoping maybe Pep would put Gabriel and Aguero up top.

Was going to ask why are you guys playing today when CL starts tomorrow but didn't realize you don't play until next week.

Might as well watch since there's no other games on today.

A goal from the luxurious one today?

Ben probably knew his moms when she was pregnant with Pogba and told her he always knew he would become the biggest footballer on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom