This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
its so sad modric and rakitic both seem to be heading on the downwards slope of their career

i still think the ref cheated them against brazil in the first match of that world cup

Wait,they scored AGAIN? :rofl: :x

Just checked like a minute ago and it was 5-0 :lol:

Last edited:
This the same watford midfield that bossed arsenal? Asking for a friend

alaves are being brave and still going for goals instead of packing it in...msn are just waiting at the halfway line to pad their stats lmao

Barca coming into form at the right time. Reminds me of the last time they won the treble

Last edited:
Whenever I'd read this thread during those infamous men's wearhouse matches that had chances and ended in draws, this is what I'd imagine was going on the way the fans were posting in here.

4 goals in 8 minutes...against a team that actually has a solid defense. Hadn't let up a goal for 300+ minutes before this.

Last edited:
Man even Rakitic is scoring. So good to see him get on the sheet. Reminds me of his Sevilla days. This team is peaking at the right time.

Whenever I'd read this thread during those infamous men's wearhouse matches that had chances and ended in draws, this is what I'd imagine was going on the way the fans were posting in here.

4 goals in 8 minutes...against a team that actually has a solid defense. Hadn't let up a goal for 300+ minutes before this.
laugh.gif

Literally the best front 3 in the world.. not really that surprising.. something like 120 goals between them last yr .. crazy

Respek to Alaves fans tho. Still singing. Realizing the big picture. That they'll meet in the final. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
yeah alaves beat us at home 2-1 earlier in the season.  

they get all the props. 

beat us at the camp nou

and they made it to the copa del rey final

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom