This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTO!!!!

:pimp: :pimp: :x :x

So cool and composed,goal plus an assist. What an answer to being benched :smokin

Last edited:
I don't watch other leagues as often.. is the officiating any better in the top leagues?

i swear he gets more ridicule from other spanish opponents just cause he's black.  
mean.gif

he gets no respeck and is a player that carries himself with the upmost class 

other cats get helped up on bad fouls...other cats apologize and whatnot... good sportsmanship. but never towards umtiti

he reminds me of puyol.  the way he defends and his build.  he's never rash..he's very methodical.

if only he can get his positioning skills like puyol.  

would love for puyol and xavi to come back and coach. 
yea i was glad we got him solid defender all around just some development but like you said they dont put respekt on his name due to the color of his skin 
mean.gif

i swear he gets more ridicule from other spanish opponents just cause he's black.  :smh:
he gets no respeck and is a player that carries himself with the upmost class 
other cats get helped up on bad fouls...other cats apologize and whatnot... good sportsmanship. but never towards umtiti

he reminds me of puyol.  the way he defends and his build.  he's never rash..he's very methodical.
if only he can get his positioning skills like puyol.  

would love for puyol and xavi to come back and coach. 
yea i was glad we got him solid defender all around just some development but like you said they dont put respekt on his name due to the color of his skin :smh:

**** is disgusting b :smh:

As it stands we're out of 6th...

Barring a 'Pool W against Spurs later we'll stay there another week too 8)

Feel bad for Theo in Alaves (19 y/o future world class fullback on loan from Atleti.) Thought he was playing great, had a bad giveaway and they're down 2 goals.

Ray Hudson calling how much of a difference Busquets makes. Seriously wonder who Barca will replace him and iniesta with eventually. They're so important to giving Barca the DNA to play their style.

Vidal from the dog house on his way out to playing great. Roberto is done from the starting XI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom