This eastbay hoodie is not cutting it. : Paging Ninjahood :

The hood is too small. I dont like those wizard ones champs has but I want something bigger. But more importantly I want something that's thicker. I need it for work so it needs to be durable.

Suggestions?

The hood is too small. I dont like those wizard ones champs has but I want something bigger. But more importantly I want something that's thicker. I need it for work so it needs to be durable.

Suggestions?

Ive never owned a champion hoodie because I thought they were overrated. Are they really that offical?

Ive never owned a champion hoodie because I thought they were overrated. Are they really that offical?

In before NinjaHood and his Hurt Locker jacket with his Champion hoodie underneath........

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You know Ninjahood is going to say get a "Champion hoody they are da best".

You know Ninjahood is going to say get a "Champion hoody they are da best".

Champion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes

Wearing one now under the pelle and im warm

Yes

Wearing one now under the pelle and im warm

I got a North Face one for like ~$30 earlier this fall. It was a plain one with just the logo on the front. My favorite hoody by far that I've ever had and I have a champion one as well, but the champion ones are small too IMO. I'm comparing the pull-over ones FYI.

Back
Top Bottom