This +%%@$ Drake A Lil Bit Too Happy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man, on the real... Drake look mad happy with his life. I cant tell you when the last time I was that excited about anything, sooo... I cant really be mad at dude. Think about it.. When's the last time you were that excited about anything? I mean.. Homosexual or not, dude livin his life how he wanna live his life.

I agree with this 100%. Dude is happy as hell. I honestly can say I wish I was that excited about life. Cant be mad at dude for that.

But at the same time, that doesnt take away from how %%!*!%+ hilarious this $@+$ is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is what my original response was going to be.

Now Im starting to get more and more convinced dude is not "with us" here on the straight team.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are killing me with these pic/gif responses. Its too late for this $@+$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by zokid

Does anyone else notice the fact this is a thread about a bunch of dudes judging, commenting & critiquing another dude. A log of self-realization & evaluation needs to happen, imo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

zokid relax dude. $@+$ is hilarious. Besides dude does it to himself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man, on the real... Drake look mad happy with his life. I cant tell you when the last time I was that excited about anything, sooo... I cant really be mad at dude. Think about it.. When's the last time you were that excited about anything? I mean.. Homosexual or not, dude livin his life how he wanna live his life.

I agree with this 100%. Dude is happy as hell. I honestly can say I wish I was that excited about life. Cant be mad at dude for that.

But at the same time, that doesnt take away from how %%!*!%+ hilarious this $@+$ is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is what my original response was going to be.

Now Im starting to get more and more convinced dude is not "with us" here on the straight team.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are killing me with these pic/gif responses. Its too late for this $@+$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by zokid

Does anyone else notice the fact this is a thread about a bunch of dudes judging, commenting & critiquing another dude. A log of self-realization & evaluation needs to happen, imo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

zokid relax dude. $@+$ is hilarious. Besides dude does it to himself
laugh.gif

This whole joint is pure gold. That Pause .gif and the joint with the basketball wrestlers had me dyin lol. All the optimus prime references too
laugh.gif

This whole joint is pure gold. That Pause .gif and the joint with the basketball wrestlers had me dyin lol. All the optimus prime references too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Got it ...
rihanna-and-drake-backstage.jpg

Thats Rihanna Btw. Notice the lack of happiness combined with the longing in his eyes for other dude
roll.gif
OMG it doesn't stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son really got that 'This could be you" steeze
roll.gif
roll.gif

u see that slight curl in the corner of his mouth on some lowkey homoo grinch type

what he portrays on the songs...yeaaaa he not bout that life.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Got it ...
rihanna-and-drake-backstage.jpg

Thats Rihanna Btw. Notice the lack of happiness combined with the longing in his eyes for other dude
roll.gif
OMG it doesn't stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son really got that 'This could be you" steeze
roll.gif
roll.gif

u see that slight curl in the corner of his mouth on some lowkey homoo grinch type

what he portrays on the songs...yeaaaa he not bout that life.

DrakeLIVConcertAfterParty_1.jpg

vCd5L.jpg

Drake is my dude, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ This entire thread.

And it's not even possible to defend son, he's just so awkward, and keeps doing things that seem so suspect.

Back
Top Bottom