This +%%@$ Drake A Lil Bit Too Happy

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man, on the real... Drake look mad happy with his life. I cant tell you when the last time I was that excited about anything, sooo... I cant really be mad at dude. Think about it.. When's the last time you were that excited about anything? I mean.. Homosexual or not, dude livin his life how he wanna live his life.

300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Man, on the real... Drake look mad happy with his life. I cant tell you when the last time I was that excited about anything, sooo... I cant really be mad at dude. Think about it.. When's the last time you were that excited about anything? I mean.. Homosexual or not, dude livin his life how he wanna live his life.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

12.jpg

12.jpg

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

wipe your damn tears though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i read that in a hella sad voice too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

wakes up. sees the sun. goes back to sleep.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

wakes up. sees the sun. goes back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom