This +%%@$ Drake A Lil Bit Too Happy

laugh.gif
that rihanna pic jus pushed it over the top

Man, on the real... Drake look mad happy with his life. I cant tell you when the last time I was that excited about anything, sooo... I cant really be mad at dude. Think about it.. When's the last time you were that excited about anything? I mean.. Homosexual or not, dude livin his life how he wanna live his life.

Man, on the real... Drake look mad happy with his life. I cant tell you when the last time I was that excited about anything, sooo... I cant really be mad at dude. Think about it.. When's the last time you were that excited about anything? I mean.. Homosexual or not, dude livin his life how he wanna live his life.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Whats up Drake?

Whats up Drake?

For real though.
tired.gif

For real though.
tired.gif

wipe your damn tears though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Got it ...

ps8sU.jpg
rihanna-and-drake-backstage.jpg

Thats Rihanna Btw. Notice the lack of happiness combined with the longing in his eyes for other dude
roll.gif
Dude has that "You gon get raped" look in his eyes in that rihanna pic
laugh.gif

dude is definately suspect
laugh.gif

Drake grabbin a look at that dude

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Got it ...

ps8sU.jpg
rihanna-and-drake-backstage.jpg

Thats Rihanna Btw. Notice the lack of happiness combined with the longing in his eyes for other dude
roll.gif
Dude has that "You gon get raped" look in his eyes in that rihanna pic
laugh.gif

dude is definately suspect
laugh.gif

Drake grabbin a look at that dude

300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

It probably feels amazing to be that happy where you lose all inhibitions.

It probably feels amazing to be that happy where you lose all inhibitions.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom