This Dad right right here deserves a Noble peace prize. VOL Facebook daughter exposure to da max

:lol:

damn da cement IV's with da nike air in 1999 are older then her.

AND she got called out for being a slizzore

da only thing thats gonna happened though is once she turns 18 she gonna a SUPER jump off.
She's not waiting that long :lol:

I can see it in her eyes.

The only real way to save kids like her in a big city is to push them HARD to focus on academics and not just "behave".

She'll be in the AP classes with the smarter, quieter kids and will have a chance to stay busy, be around new students, and keep the penises with the big veins out of her hands. Plus she'll feel like she'll achieve something.

:rofl: this had me in tears

Didn't watch vid, but its NOBEL prize.
roll.gif

This dude ninja.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Julito was probably smashing that down by the time this dude figured out how to upload the video.

Yeah I saw this yesterday on Worldstar and thought that this is probably just going to make her worst or end up on Maury.

The only real way to save kids like her in a big city is to push them HARD to focus on academics and not just "behave".

She'll be in the AP classes with the smarter, quieter kids and will have a chance to stay busy, be around new students, and keep the penises with the big veins out of her hands. Plus she'll feel like she'll achieve something.

Not true at all fam.....................................When I was a senior i HS I was going out with a girl in 11th grade who had all AP classes. She put me on to the dealings of the other kids in her classes. Not all intelligent kids in school are the stereotypical nerds with glasses and pocket protectors on TV. The chicks in her classes very attractive and dressed well, and the dudes were also. Now not all of them were like that, but it wasn't a bunch of dweebs and geeks. Anyway those kids were getting in it. They had parties like everyone else, and smashing and having fun like the rest. They just hid their stuff better than most. If the girl wants to bone she is going to do it whether she is a drop out or valedictorian

How many of you saying she'll probably be worse actually have children?

Kids being rebellious because of discipline is so cliche. Bad parents are the ones that don't embarrass their kids and teach them some humility. ****** and trouble makers come from all types of upbringing. She'll either learn from it, or continue in her ways but you have to respect her dad for giving enough f**ks to even do this.

Damn b I thought we had something going on

Serious
not serious :smh:

Good ishh.

Proud he exposed his sloot daughter.

Doubt she'll change her ways though
mean.gif

Last edited:
social media has destroyed da man/female dynamic b....if you didn't get it while it was good in da early 2000's then

you can forget about it.
CELLPHONES RUINED THE MALE/FEMALE DYNAMIC B , IF YOU DIDNT GET IT WHILE IT WAS GOOD IN THE 1980's

THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT

please try explaining a 16 year old getting yambs of his chick or some random broad he pulled off twitter  messaged to

him in class things "was betta back in da day , b"

social media has gotten so many dudes buns its not funny

Last edited:
social media has destroyed da man/female dynamic b....if you didn't get it while it was good in da early 2000's then

you can forget about it.
CELLPHONES RUINED THE MALE/FEMALE DYNAMIC B , IF YOU DIDNT GET IT WHILE IT WAS GOOD IN THE 1980's

THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT

please try explaining a 16 year old getting yambs of his chick or some random broad he pulled off twitter  messaged to

him in class things "was betta back in da day , b"

social media has gotten so many dudes buns its not funny
quality =/= quanity

hmhmhmhm the idea itself was good, the approach on the other hand not so much. like another person previously said ya cant stop a ho from being a ho. if she wants the d shes gunna get it. this is the main reason i do not want any daughters. not a single 1

Back
Top Bottom