This cereal gotta be top 5 ever...

BRING THESE BACK

oreos.jpg

tumblr_msrhxkKIxy1qc3sg1o1_250.png

YES

+ this

View media item 570570

holy **** i forgot about waffle crisps

I hope most of you are just reveling in the nostalgia of these brands and don't actually eat them on an everyday basis. CTC, Golden Grahams and Sugar Smacks started tasting too sweet to me around the same time I started becoming infatuated with brisket and rib-eyes.

Honey bunches with almonds is still cool, though. That and pretty much anything you see in the hippy dippy organic section(Puffins, Kashi)..

I usually cop Honey Bunches, Honey Nut Cheerios, or Raisin Bran crunch the rare times I buy it

We get free meals at work so I'm usually rocking with a couple hard boiled eggs, some fruit and/or yogurt

I personally can't see how a grown adult can only eat cereal for breakfast. It is essentially junk food/snack. I can see eating it when you have a sweet tooth though.

Explain...

Am I doing something wrong by having a bowl of HNC 3x per week in the AM? I guess i'm not grown. *shrugs*

*Steel cut oatmeal is the truth also...

a bowl of cereal isnt alone really isnt that filling, if thats what cats are getting at...

i gotta add some fruit and eat a bagel or eggs or something else to keep me from munching before lunch...

i usually eat breakfast at 5:00 am or so, sometimes earlier and dont eat lunch til 11 am or so...gotta stay full to avoid dat snacking. 

Explain...

Am I doing something wrong by having a bowl of HNC 3x per week in the AM? I guess i'm not grown. *shrugs*

*Steel cut oatmeal is the truth also...
Yea I am just saying that cereal isn't filling at all to the point where THAT is your breakfast.

If it is part of your breakfast, sure, ok. But just a bowl of cereal for breakfast, I would hope people are eating more than that.

Yea I am just saying that cereal isn't filling at all to the point where THAT is your breakfast.

If it is part of your breakfast, sure, ok. But just a bowl of cereal for breakfast, I would hope people are eating more than that.

During the work week, that's all I usually eat for breakfast. Weekends are another story. When I actually have time to sit down and enjoy my food, I go HAM. Word to Miss. Shirley's.

During the work week, that's all I usually eat for breakfast. Weekends are another story. When I actually have time to sit down and enjoy my food, I go HAM. Word to Miss. Shirley's.
You can just cook your cook at night if you have trouble with time in the mornings during the week. Or you could wake up early and make time. There is always a way Double JAY. 8)

I personally can't see how a grown adult can only eat cereal for breakfast. It is essentially junk food/snack. I can see eating it when you have a sweet tooth though.
this. No red blooded american male should be eating chemicals for breakfast. Eat real food.

this. No red blooded american male should be eating chemicals for breakfast. Eat real food.
But you do know most if not all food we eat has some kinda of pesticide or chemical by product in it right???
And what does age have to do with what you eat???
If you pay your own bills and not living with Momma, then DO YOU....

You can just cook your cook at night if you have trouble with time in the mornings during the week. Or you could wake up early and make time. There is always a way Double JAY. 8)

I'm good w. my banana & HNC.

*I'm up at 4am. It's early enough. :lol:

But you do know most if not all food we eat has some kinda of pesticide or chemical by product in it right???
And what does age have to do with what you eat???
If you pay your own bills and not living with Momma, then DO YOU....
no ****. But certain foods are much better choices in their toxin and micro and macro nutrient content. I loosely stick to a paleo diet to avoid a lot of the crap in food these days

no ****. But certain foods are much better choices in their toxin and micro and macro nutrient content. I loosely stick to a paleo diet to avoid a lot of the crap in food these days
Good for you Captain Planet...
But if an individual wants to eat a " box of diabetes" then let them cook...
What's it to you if they enjoy Frosted Flakes or Captain, etc...
We all are grown and make our own decisions
BANG,BANG
tumblr_m62z16FD8T1qbhetko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom