This cereal gotta be top 5 ever...

Good for you Captain Planet...
But if an individual wants to eat a " box of diabetes" then let them cook...
What's it to you if they enjoy Frosted Flakes or Captain, etc...
We all are grown and make our own decisions
BANG,BANG
tumblr_m62z16FD8T1qbhetko1_500.gif
But it's contributing to the obesity epidemic, a public health issue that our country is faced with. Ultimately, you are correct that we are allowed to make our own food choices. However, that doesn't mean that an individual's food choices don't have consequences and it doesn't mean that I can't judge an individual's food choices.

If you want America to end up a society of overweight, sedentary "grown men" faced with myriad health problems, that's fine, but that's not what America is about for me.

Honeynut cheerios and raisin bran >>>>>

Last edited:
All these cereals posted are bomb-diggity. With the exception of Crunch Berries. Stuff was garbage.

The milk after CTC > CTC itself.

This

To this day... I SWEAR I do not understand how chocolate and strawberry milk are the only readily available flavors.

It's not my dream to start or own the concept, but would somebody please stop BSing and start a "post-cereal flavored milk" brand? Somebody from the NSA is watching. Here's your chance for a career change.

The milk after CTC > CTC itself.

This

To this day... I SWEAR I do not understand how chocolate and strawberry milk are the only readily available flavors.

It's not my dream to start or own the concept, but would somebody please stop BSing and start a "post-cereal flavored milk" brand? Somebody from the NSA is watching. Here's your chance for a career change.

I might actually drink milk :lol:

Often when I'm working I have no appetite in the morning. Eating cereal is one of few viable options

1) Honey Nut Cheerios

2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch

3) Reese's Puffs

4) Fruit Loops (over crunch berries imo)

5) Frosted Flakes ( but they get too soggy fast)

That's my top 5

During the work week, that's all I usually eat for breakfast. Weekends are another story. When I actually have time to sit down and enjoy my food, I go HAM. Word to Miss. Shirley's.
I guess man. I just feel it is a glorified junk food item. 

Cinnamon LIFE with the Black kid on the front >>>>>>>>>>>>

But this cereal from when I was a shorty is BY FAR the greatest ish to grace my tastebuds yall. Pissed they don't make it, or anything like it anymore.... it sorta was Capn Crunch that didnt murk the roof of your mouth
View media item 1436860

Back
Top Bottom