This 27-Year-Old Med Student Just Sold Her Virginity For A Whopping $801,000

She's not the first and definitely won't be the last. Natalie Dylan also gave her virginity to the highest bidder about 5 years ago.

hopefully she has access to plenty of antibiotics.... 
great minds 
nthat.gif

I'm not even an anal type of dude, but for that much I hope that big trick left her with a wizard's sleeve hanging gape.

I can't condone prostitution being passed off as anything else but what it is... blade walking. And this *** is 27 trying to act like she doesn't double fist churros? :rolleyes Please.

Last edited:
I'm not even an anal type of dude, but for that much I hope that big trick left her with a wizard's sleeve hanging gape.

I can't condone prostitution being passed off as anything else but what it is... blade walking. And this *** is 27 trying to act like she doesn't double fist churros? :rolleyes Please.

Speaking of her high price and double fisting...

I can't condone prostitution being passed off as anything else but what it is... blade walking. And this *** is 27 trying to act like she doesn't double fist churros?
eyes.gif
Please.

What if the auction had ended at like $200? I wonder if she would of held up her end of the bargain..

is that her? that cant be her?

that pic looks like a create-a-player but still manages to be a awg...

How would the guy really know if she is a virgin or not?

801,000 :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom