Thirstiest Men on Instagram

Yo this thread got me rollin here
roll.gif
roll.gif
  but joking aside these girls get what hey put out. If you are posting pictures of yourself scantily clad on fb, twitter or instagram what kind of comments do you expect to get ?  I personally think these type of girls have insecurity issues and or self esteem issues and last I also think that these girls are no more just as thirsty as the guys. But however I still think this thread is pure gold
laugh.gif

this is the problem with social media. it has made every decent looking girl think she's a pin-up and every guy who clears $400 a week think he's sean combs.

NYC got some of the thirstiest dudes in the planet.

This makes me ashamed being from NYC.

:smh:

i dont even add these internet groupies/models.....they in cali somewhere nice im in baltimore suffering....i add girls i have a chance smanging on instagram...dudes be worthless

all so TRUE!! Everyone looking for internet validation.
And these chicks are bad as hell, yes, but none real. all want to live fantasy lives and will do God knows what to get it...
I've heard stories from this chick who moved to Miami and ran with Amber Rose (her cousin) and other Cape Verdeans (who for some reason are almost ALWAYS BAD! or models!)
...she tried to tell me her homegirl isnt a "garden tool" because the rich dude she "dates" pays for everything but she doesnt get paid for sex and has never given dome in her life..
:nerd: :stoneface: really??...REALLY....?

Why follow these ladies? :lol: will just leave you sad that someone else just needs some dollars/good offers and takes that home on some random regular night. .
STILL, even real, local chicks got their pages swarmed too, leading them to post pics they KNOW will get a bajillion likes from guys more parched than the Sahara! :lol:

But again, damn theyre fine as hell. #unreachableassets

/semirant

These women & these men, prevent decent people from meeting decent people (or being decent people)
Now Let the good thread rolll :rofl: :rofl:.
"You a 9, n I'm da 1"...DOPENESS, RocNation needs to SIGN HIM!!!

Last edited:
Is there a way to post pictures from an iPhone? I saved one I saw awhile ago on Rosa Acosta's page.

Most of these are hilarious.

If these chicks got tens of thousands of followers idk why I would even like or comment. It goes unseen for these attention seekers.

Im going to keep it all the way funky. I know one girl that has been posted in this thread personally and worked with another and without disrespecting them because we are good friends, I'll just say that you guys have absolutely no appreciation for how important lighting and makeup is in regards to taking pics that are beyond flattering. These chicks DO NOT look this good in real life! I'm not saying that to take away from their looks but I'm telling you this pics are super misleading and they got them Iphone filters on full swing. For one with the proper lighting you can and they do accentuate curves and features. Why you think all this pics have a open shutter glossy glow to them? It's because the bright effect erases blemishes and any sort of non perfections. I work in film so trust me I know every lighting trick in the book. Another thing I'd like to seriously hammer home to you guys is that this chicks are SUPER everyday chicks like drive hyundais and Hondas or even rides the bus (I'm dead serious). With all that being said the game has reached rock bottom. Some of these are funny but what's happened to modern man is outright disgusting.People don't even have any pride anymore or class. This all boils down to class and that **** is extinct. How many young men are going to be able to say that they have a beautiful girl on their team that isn't all over the internet half naked or trying hard? How many young women are going to be able to say that they have a man on their team that didn't display sucka behavior over the web? Aint nothin sacred anymore, I've seen as much of a dudes girls ******* and *** as him. I can tell a ***** about his girls birth mark on her inner thigh and I aint even met the *****. Women that need guidance and men that aren't fit to lead.

Im going to keep it all the way funky. I know one girl that has been posted in this thread personally and worked with another and without disrespecting them because we are good friends, I'll just say that you guys have absolutely no appreciation for how important lighting and makeup is in regards to taking pics that are beyond flattering. These chicks DO NOT look this good in real life! I'm not saying that to take away from their looks but I'm telling you this pics are super misleading and they got them Iphone filters on full swing. For one with the proper lighting you can and they do accentuate curves and features. Why you think all this pics have a open shutter glossy glow to them? It's because the bright effect erases blemishes and any sort of non perfections. I work in film so trust me I know every lighting trick in the book. Another thing I'd like to seriously hammer home to you guys is that this chicks are SUPER everyday chicks like drive hyundais and Hondas or even rides the bus (I'm dead serious). With all that being said the game has reached rock bottom. Some of these are funny but what's happened to modern man is outright disgusting.People don't even have any pride anymore or class. This all boils down to class and that **** is extinct. How many young men are going to be able to say that they have a beautiful girl on their team that isn't all over the internet half naked or trying hard? How many young women are going to be able to say that they have a man on their team that didn't display sucka behavior over the web? Aint nothin sacred anymore, I've seen as much of a dudes girls ******* and *** as him. I can tell a ***** about his girls birth mark on her inner thigh and I aint even met the *****. Women that need guidance and men that aren't fit to lead.

I thought you were a clown a while ago, but you always earn my respect when you speak your mind.

Respect.

Repped. Post of the month. :nthat:

Last edited:
This man knows what the **** he's talking about. Props to you man

Great post!

Back
Top Bottom