things you found out about certain races through your different life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
That grilling meat on an outdoor grill is considered a manly duty and a birthright for white people. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i found out that white people dont use wash cloths. only 1 rag in the whole house with other peoples pubic hair on it

what if i wanna wash my face and my feet

-leonard washington

I didn't know how beautiful other cultures and nationalities were until I started traveling :smokin ... I've had amazing encounters and numerous conversations with people, even though neither of us shared a common form of communication. Respect and love is powerful, go enjoy the world folks.

I think every race takes pride in grilling

White people hate the C word, I'm black and never used the C word, and didn't know it was regularly used until this white girl I work with got called a unt and she lost it, I'm talking screaming and crying I was :wow: the whole time

I don't know any black people that own a gas grill

i found out that white people dont use wash cloths. only 1 rag in the whole house with other peoples pubic hair on it

what if i wanna wash my face and my feet

-leonard washington
I just died

White people cross the street without looking

Kids in the suburbs in the DMV area wish they were from DC

I think every race takes pride in grilling

White people hate the C word, I'm black and never used the C word, and didn't know it was regularly used until this white girl I work with got called a unt and she lost it, I'm talking screaming and crying I was
eek.gif
the whole time

I don't know any black people that own a gas grill
c word is like a huge deal to white girls lmao

Me and my buddies have started throwing the C word around loosely like its just any other word. Most of the girls think its hilarious and started saying it themselves. A few were taken back like they just got hit with a bullet but once they figured it out they thought it was funny as well. We're trying to make a movement here where the C word eventually becomes on par with the B word. Coincidentally I feel I've started hearing it alot more on television and things since.

Last edited:
This thread is stupid. What the hell is the matter with all of you?

white teens from the burbs think all jordans at footlocker are retros

I live in the suburbs, this is completely false.

This is just gonna be used as an undercover "Post what you don't like about different ethnicities/races" thread :smh:

This may be hard to believe, but not all white people are dog loving freakshows, not all Mexicans are cholos, not all Filipinos are hypebeasts, etc

THANK YOU!

That grilling meat on an outdoor grill is considered a manly duty and a birthright for white people. :lol:

Also not true. A person may believe this, but now white males as a whole. Shut up.

I've only seen white peeps kiss thier dogs in the mouth.

My neighbors do this, as well as my girlfriend. Both black.

Yet in the other race threads everyone wants to jump on somebody for one thing and look at ALL of you with this crap. Seriously

Calm down, WATER

Tell me how right this is.

You've got one thread completely attacking WATER for something, and EVERYBODY wants to call him racist.

Yet

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU happen to be on here making some of the most racist remarks. I mean really? What part of this was a good idea.

All of you with these stupid beliefs deserve to be called the racists. Not water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom