things you found out about certain races through your different life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
white teens from the burbs think all jordans at footlocker are retros

Half of the "shoe heads" of all races out there don't have a clue about shoes. Everyone just sees what's hot via social media and thinks they're doing it cause of the high price tag. But really they're paying hundreds just to be like everyone else. I'm not even a shoe head anymore and I still know more about shoes than the majority of the current shoe head community. They're the reason I HATE what the foamposites have become. Nothing more than a price tag cause of hype beasts.

sorry guys..

mexican dudes are quite thirsty, and white women act like they are a time bomb and have to get married

or latch on to whatever they can before their time is up.

apologies.

soy mexicano 

no me digas que soy racista por favor.

i also kiss my dog in the mouth.

why?? because i love him and hes my son.

Last edited:
i lived with some cute white chick a couple years back, 

we worked together and she told me one day about how she wanted to move out, 

being the gentleman i am, i offered to be her roomate if she was ever down to move out.

she found a spot for a good price and there was alot of mexican folk around.

i knew that area becuase i had heard about stuff happening there, it wasnt ghetto but stuff still happened, alot of dealers lived around there.

anyway the mexicans would just chill when they got home and post up and drink beer in the parking lot.

they would just stare at my roomate and ish like that, one day before work, we arrived to our car and it was clean as hell.

she was all happy and thought i washed it, i told her no, and she got really freaked out, the mexican dudes ended up washing her car.

i didnt mess with her because i knew that if i were to do something with her she would get sprung on me.

she was already trying super hard to get me inside of her, she was small, worked out alot had a bomb body face was decent

walked around in booty shorts and would never rock a bra, so you can imagine how my friends reacted when they would see her. 
laugh.gif

i would leave at times to bone my girl, we were broken up at the time but we still kicked it..

that night i get a call from my roomate telling me that some dude jumped the wall and knocked on her window, which was a sliding glass door

she opened it (shes white) and asked what he wanted, the dude said sex, she thought he said 6 so she said NO this is apartment 8 .
indifferent.gif

then she realized what he was saying, closed the door and called the cops, they didnt find him but he left a beer can back there.

as a result of this i showed her where i kept my shotgun and shells and also how to use it.

before you guys accuse me of being an idiot for not boning her let me explain something to you about her.

she freaked me out one day we blazed together...she asked if she could take a picture of me to send to her sister because she had told her she had a roomate..

i was hesitant but i said whatever, anyway she comes back with this camera and takes mad pictures of me, like over 30..
indifferent.gif

i knew she liked me but i just knew what would happen if i got involved with her, she had that white girl watch on.

i could see her counting the minutes left till her time is up till her great body and face deteriorate..
View media item 328145

From my years of working at a restaurant

black people dont tip.. (most)
white guy walks in .. gonna order some sort of buffalo chicken
hispanic guy walks in .. gonna order chicken cutlet with extra mayo
black guy walks in .. gonna order steak and cheese no mayo
old black women are the nicest people lol :lol:
older black dudes drop that life knowledge :pimp:

Half of the "shoe heads" of all races out there don't have a clue about shoes. Everyone just sees what's hot via social media and thinks they're doing it cause of the high price tag. But really they're paying hundreds just to be like everyone else. I'm not even a shoe head anymore and I still know more about shoes than the majority of the current shoe head community. They're the reason I HATE what the foamposites have become. Nothing more than a price tag cause of hype beasts.

Preach. I don't **** with today's "sneaker culture" - so many things wrong with it; dudes d-riding each others' kicks, having lame *** nicknames for every single shoe that comes out, stupid *** terms like "sneaker game" and "sneakerhead"...I could go on and on

im black btw

every black kid( heck even other races) that lives in the DMV claims they either were born in D.C or have lived there for a period of time( I lived in D.C for 2 years dont see why anyone would be proud to be from there)

asians/whites are tryhards, always go above and beyond to impress 

black people care 2 much about "swag" or looking fly

white/black girls can roll up a J, but dont know how to cook

Spanish/white kids are the most spoiled, and treat their parents like crap

every race loves chicken not just black people

blacks tend to buy things they cant afford down the line. ect buying the newest audi while having 2 kids and working at mcdonalds

asians will throw you under the bus without hesitation.

Spanish/black chicks fall off 2 easily after pregnancy.

other races tend to not like black people but enjoy rap

Last edited:
Asians breathe in the morning :x

Asians love to gamble and are very superstitious

Black families are always happy and joke around a lot regardless of their situation.

Mexicans have no concept of personal space.

Russians are crazy.

White people's DJ playlists are SO predictable.

The refusal to acknowledge any differences between our different racial groups seems naive and foolish to me.

Preach. I don't **** with today's "sneaker culture" - so many things wrong with it; dudes d-riding each others' kicks, having lame *** nicknames for every single shoe that comes out, stupid *** terms like "sneaker game" and "sneakerhead"...I could go on and on
When I got that champs email "dont miss out on the he got game XIIIs
sick.gif
mean.gif
alien.gif

Before working in Hialeah I had the perception that 1st generation Hispanics generally didn't rock with Blacks like that. Hasn't been my experience.

SOME DC Hood Rats smell like straight Chinese carry out and always play victim no matter what..SMH

Back in HS, I had the perception that people who went to raves were crazy emo druggies.. Finally went to one, and every person I met was ridiculously nice.

Tell me how right this is.

You've got one thread completely attacking WATER for something, and EVERYBODY wants to call him racist.

Yet

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU happen to be on here making some of the most racist remarks. I mean really? What part of this was a good idea.

All of you with these stupid beliefs deserve to be called the racists. Not water.
I don't care if this thread is stupid or not, every time I see you post you got WATER name + God knows what else in ya mouth. Seriously the last couple of weeks you've been defending him like you said vows.

WATER may be a racist but I've never seen him ask for a champion.

I have my own views on racism, and if defending someone for something as hypocritical as this makes me married to the guy, or gay if that's what you were implying then oh well. I have my own views and there is a point where it goes past water and it's about things like this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom