things you found out about certain races through your different life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't know the song creep by radiohead meant so much to white people till i moved to the suburbs

didn't know black people loved the show scandal so much till i logged on twitter while an episode aired

didnt know hispanics tipped so well till i became a bagger at publix in highschool (im cuban, but my dads a notoriusly bad tipper)

add yours

Last edited:
[h1]DIFFERANT[/h1]
this will obviously be quite informative?
brb southern public education
pimp.gif

googled how to spell different , i'll forget again next week

Big piece of chicken thing for black folk :lol:

Thought it was a urban myth :lol:

White people treat their pets like people :lol:

White kids walk all over their parents :lol:

n Saudi Arabia the wealthy think it is lucky to have dwarves around, and the dwarves enjoy it, "kind of like a circus situation." When they are pressed into service as human projectiles, there are pillows to catch them.

I'm going to guess the wash cloth vs bare soap bar will be a major one.
Simply 'scust smh.

How you gonna wash your wee wee, feet or booty pores and then let the next person come and wash their face with that.

Smh I know there's at least one unfortunate kid out there who's washed their face with the same bar of soap that their mom has pleasured herself with.

Wash cloth gang or drown bruh.
Great thread concept by the way. Too bad NTers are OD sensitive and this thread won't get to reach it's full potential.

Last edited:
Which is it? Are hispanics lazy or hard working?
laugh.gif
my dad gets up at 5 am on weekdays to work in the sun at a golf course
but he's lazy for anything that has to do with the house ....yard work,cleaning,organizing etc
I never really understand the lazy stereotype, the ONLY thing i can think of is passing construction sites you may see them taking a lot of breaks - but what a lot of people dont understand, is that you HAVE to take a lot of breaks and stay hydrated when you work physical labor in the sun all day- not to mention many work more than 1 job where im from.

Asian people mostly seem to be exceptional with their family-oriented, disciplined tendencies. So much focus on the family unit, hard work, and honestly so many i know are genuinely good people
I've never heard the lazy comment . On a jobsite I pride myself on being the hardest worker, noones going to outwork me. When you see guys standing around its usually cause they're waiting on a machine to do the bulk of the work, then they go in a finish the work

Simply 'scust smh.​
How you gonna wash your wee wee, feet or booty pores and then let the next person come and wash their face with that.​
Smh I know there's at least one unfortunate kid out there who's washed their face with the same bar of soap that their mom has pleasured herself with.​
Wash cloth gang or drown bruh.​
soap is self cleansing, pick up the bar and rub it in your hands a few times: BAM, you got fresh layers of soap. If you use a wash cloth more than once though... you got booty and nut residue on your face brah
roll.gif

Simply 'scust smh.​

How you gonna wash your wee wee, feet or booty pores and then let the next person come and wash their face with that.​

Smh I know there's at least one unfortunate kid out there who's washed their face with the same bar of soap that their mom has pleasured herself with.​

Wash cloth gang or drown bruh.​

Great thread concept by the way. Too bad NTers are OD sensitive and this thread won't get to reach it's full potential.​

Well you don't just rub the soap bar all on your balls and ***. You get a nice lather going with your hands and apply.

We have at least 21 wash cloths in the house btw and I do use them on most days. But if I forget to grab one, I'm cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom