Things that make you cringe

WickeyWickeyWickeywickey

Owayowayowayoway
This dude Peep still taking Layla El's retirement hard..speaking in Sims language now
mean.gif

@iHust1e come get ya mans
Nahhhh Wicked is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

But peep can still rot in hell while Cam dropping Layla off at the white house 
smile.gif

Last edited:
When people make repetitive jokes for peoples names like they havent heard the joke a million times, example:

if a persons name is Chris Brown "oh like the singer!"
if their name is April, *proceeds to make a month-related joke*

Etc etc

When you're in line for something & some cat's all up in your atmosphere.

You move slightly to get away from them & they move, too...

Breh.

Last edited:
Amy Schumer attempting to be funny makes me cringe. Literally has never said a funny thing in her life, and tries so damn hard :smh:

Women who shave off perfectly good eyebrows just to draw some on. Or, the women with tattooed eyebrows. Like seriously, wtf.

Women who shave off perfectly good eyebrows just to draw some on. Or, the women with tattooed eyebrows. Like seriously, wtf.
Yeah, my wifes sister makes me cringe everytime I see her. Was once a natural beautiful young lady, but the drawn in eyebrows and hood booger tats ruined it.

When people walk out of a doorway and look the opposite direction of where they are going and then walk right into you :x

Since I have a moment:

That dumb University of Phoenix Commercial with ol girl singing that stupid "If I only had a brain" song, her voice everytime she says the word brain.

The mom on the 19 kids and counting show, like she is gross to me, all those kids, you can't tell me that those walls aren't weakened, like if she were to sneeze or laugh I bet she pees a little.

The whole ****old movement.

That NARF commercial is a bit cringeworthy. Mainly because I believe the dude rapping has a Indians fitted on, just turned backwards. Also didn't feel a rap was appropriate.

My coworker is from PA like I am. We both work in NC. 

He wants to be a southerner SO BAD. He says "ya'll" now. The first time he dropped it I shrieked inside. It was like hearing a light skinned dude say his first N-word

My coworker is from PA like I am. We both work in NC. 

He wants to be a southerner SO BAD. He says "ya'll" now. The first time he dropped it I shrieked inside. It was like hearing a light skinned dude say his first N-word
Did he say it with a southern drawl or something?

I'm from the west & I say y'all :lol:

Did he say it with a southern drawl or something?

I'm from the west & I say y'all :lol:

The thing is, I've never ever seen him say the word y'all until like a month ago. And he TRIED to say it in like the slow, southern draw. He really emphasized it.

Anyone who smile with bottom teeth showing

People who say smile for a picture

anytime anyones knee gives out (steph curry)

i've had 2 knee surgeries, no thank, makes me sick to my stomach 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom