Things that make you cringe

Parents who let their little kids order for themselves at a food establishment... ***, I ain't got no time for your **** *** son to spit out what he wants.

Parents who let their little kids order for themselves at a food establishment... ***, I ain't got no time for your **** *** son to spit out what he wants.
You can tell you're not a parent, or in a relationship by choice because you can do better if you wanted. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

You can tell you're not a parent, or in a relationship by choice because you can do better if you wanted. :smh:  
Lol ok...

Because it's not rude of said parent to allow their ~4 yr old kid to hold up the line by making them order when the parent clearly knows exactly what their child wants?

Teach your kid to overcome his shyness on your time, not mine.

Last edited:
When people are in a quiet public setting and then proceed to speak very loudly over the phone. You're desperate for attention.

Lol ok...

Because it's not rude of said parent to allow their ~4 yr old kid to hold up the line by making them order when the parent clearly knows exactly what their child wants?

Teach your kid to overcome his shyness on your time, not mine.

bashing women now kids :smh:

whats next?

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one.

I see dudes rocking jogger jeans and chinos and it just reminds me of these fat twins in my high school back in the 70s. They were so fat that there pants had to have elastic around the waist and cuffs and just like the current trend.

Jogger Jeans are ******* horrible.

Good alternative to NT denim though. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Jogger sweats ok cool.......chinos and jeans......no bueno senor

Come to think about it, I was guilty of chino joggers once. Never again.....I got home an asked myself. "The **** are you doing?!"

Last edited:
Cringe/Bothered is when you hold the door for someone and they just walk through without saying 'thank you'.

Maybe it's just me and my tendencies to be low-key and subtle on everything but my cringe is when you're out in public w/ someone and talking to them, and they're talking as if they're only allowed to use their outside voice so everyone in area surrounding you can hear everything they're saying (think like dining out somewhere or waiting in line at the bank or etc).

Just cringe mainly b/c the topic of convo is something that should either be more private or just some stuff that shouldn't be blasted out loud for whole world to hear :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom