"They say Bump give the game back, yeah that'll be the same day I give Yung Berg his chain back"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sos you aint never lied. I can't tell you how many times I heard N's say...

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEW I JUST WHIPPED UP A WHOLE THANG, GOT MY MOMMA HOUSE SMELLIN LIKE COCAINE!"

laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

CHI-CA-GORILLASSSS!

pimp.gif

soon, our scene in chicago will get it crackin on all cylinders..i see how them LA dudes is doin and i wanna be apart of that here in chi
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I heard he got shot...

Recently???

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

This dude Yung Berg is gettin boo-boo'd on by the whole industry.
laugh.gif

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE BUMP SPOKE ON DUKE SEEING AS THO THAT BOI OPENED THE CAN OF WORMS.

i told em ..i been told him...i even told yall..bump been stained that lil dude...and berg opened that mouth of his

lil dude need to close his mouth this wouldnt have even came out if he had just stayed in his place.

now this is the question will breg let this ride if he dont he has no home.

i pray lil dude dont get around some females and get brave again

This is the chain in question...So as you can see, he was taking L's before y'all ever knew about him.

If you listen, It's his mouth that puts him in these situations...
smh.gif

FinesseSosa wrote:
This is the chain in question...So as you can see, he was taking L's before y'all ever knew about him.

If you listen, It's his mouth that puts him in these situations...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
�As i said in other threads, were the hell do all his dudes be when taking these Ls... Berg needs a new�Posse
laugh.gif

��

big homie ain't went no where....it's soo much material that he just don't release...im tellin ya....it's crazy

the whips gorgeous vvs flawless
im lawless cigar lit i deserve all this (LORD)
somebody tell me this a dream
you ever seen so much powder on the triple beam

laugh.gif
aint that back when everyone was saying they took Young Bucks chaincause it said YB

so bumpy is back on the scene huh?

i was never crazy about him,,,,, id rather listen to his man sly. lets see what he brings to the table though

Back
Top Bottom