"They say Bump give the game back, yeah that'll be the same day I give Yung Berg his chain back"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
aint that back when everyone was saying they took Young Bucks chain cause it said YB

Naaaaaaah...4 was tryna show love
oh naw thats the spinner...i remember watching some vids when berg first came out and some dudes had his YB cursive chain....but they were sayingit was bucks

oh naw thats the spinner...i remember watching some vids when berg first came out and some dudes had his YB cursive chain....but they were saying it was bucks

that wasn't even in Chicago fam.....that's like St. Louis or somethin like that.....the chain Berg got robbed for in Chicago ya'llprolly ain't neva seen....it's old with a big B on it.....anyway it go he keep gettin robbed and treated....and that dude that said he was his twinbrother....that's not his twin....they used to be guys and right before Berg went to Cali he robbed him of his chain too......this is an ongoing cycle thatis makin me do this everytime i hear his name...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by youngp773

that wasn't even in Chicago fam.....that's like St. Louis or somethin like that.....the chain Berg got robbed for in Chicago ya'll prolly ain't neva seen....it's old with a big B on it.....anyway it go he keep gettin robbed and treated....and that dude that said he was his twin brother....that's not his twin....they used to be guys and right before Berg went to Cali he robbed him of his chain too......this is an ongoing cycle that is makin me do this everytime i hear his name...
tired.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sweet. Vic.

Damn Berg, just don't cop no more Jewels...

Bump!
pimp.gif

'N's think just because they from ______, they safe...the N' Twista is gonna make me semi-auto his face....'

Sos Ima need to get at you for that old Bump material whenever I get my light straight...

Originally Posted by youngp773

oh naw thats the spinner...i remember watching some vids when berg first came out and some dudes had his YB cursive chain....but they were saying it was bucks

that wasn't even in Chicago fam.....that's like St. Louis or somethin like that.....the chain Berg got robbed for in Chicago ya'll prolly ain't neva seen....it's old with a big B on it.....anyway it go he keep gettin robbed and treated....and that dude that said he was his twin brother....that's not his twin....they used to be guys and right before Berg went to Cali he robbed him of his chain too......this is an ongoing cycle that is makin me do this everytime i hear his name...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
oh aight ...didnt remember where it was- add it to his Llist-

Originally Posted by mdresident

NO..that was not hot...garbage, even the quality..eeew, the stack sounds terrible.
That's cuz him and his N's is goons, And you and your N's is ({})'s

Back
Top Bottom