They make McDonald's this nice? PICS

I've past by this McDonald's a ton of times but never actually stopped in, so I finally make a stop in and I just had to take pics. They really steppedtheir game up! I didn't know they made McDonald's this nice! Anybody else seen a McDonald's this nice or other fast food chains as nice. I'veseen some but not this good. I forgot to take a pic on the front outside but here it is. Pics taken from iPhone
ehzs03.jpg

i1b29s.jpg

zyi9y.jpg

72eiyu.jpg
29nt4yu.jpg
rlw2v8.jpg
2v18dpt.jpg
2cmrdlf.jpg
2qnb985.jpg
25u3dbc.jpg
330z1vb.jpg
ztvi8j.jpg
1z4wxft.jpg
2pqqu1e.jpg
30jqiy1.jpg
11htqg9.jpg
2yy4fsw.jpg
d9yms.jpg
2mnn7mb.jpg

a lot of mcdonalds have been remodeled and i dont even eat there...............

in my area at least.

There's one just like that in Rhode Island. Probably the only one down here
laugh.gif
. Where is that at?

yeah McDonald's is trying to make it a place to go and like study/hang out...they're trying to compete with starbucks now, thats why they got all therecoffee's and they got wifi and everything..i read an article about it a while ago, thats y they remodeled most of them.

A lot them by me look like that, but they still look like a hell hole on the outside.

that was is nice, very modern. you'd be surprised with the variety of mickeyd's across the globe. there's one that's like a sit down restaurantwith a waiter and it serves steaks.

I ate at this one when I was little. Think its in Oklahoma or the Midwest somewhere. Cant remember

mcdonald.jpg

they are remodeling...they took down the one down here and rebuilt it to look like that...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I ate at this one when I was little. Think its in Oklahoma or the Midwest somewhere. Cant remember

mcdonald.jpg
yeah i ate there too once, haha. Vinita, Oklahoma is the one you're thinking of but the one in that picture looks like the one in Michiganmaybe.

those are pretty standard - fixtures are a little different, but of the same quality as all the ones around my way (central PA).

You guys must have some hood-*%@ mcdonalds around your way
laugh.gif

Travel Channel used to (probably still does) the best McDonals around the world and it is much better than that one.
They even had McDonalds where you order from a menu and the waiter brings your burger and fries to your table.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Travel Channel used to (probably still does) the best McDonals around the world and it is much better than that one.
They even had McDonalds where you order from a menu and the waiter brings your burger and fries to your table.

i ALWAYS catch the episode...hardly ever watch the travel channel but when i do that McDonalds show is always on...

Back
Top Bottom