These dudes south of the border DONT play...article..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

mex.jpg

add South and Central America to that too

Latin America is like Africa but with more tourists, only 2 languages and no AIDS.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

mex.jpg

add South and Central America to that too

Latin America is like Africa but with more tourists, only 2 languages and no AIDS.
I don't think Central and South America are as bad as Africa

Yeah thats pretty crazy, I'm from El Paso so you get used to hearing about stuff like this everyday. The crazy part is that some of the stuff they dosounds like a scene in a saw movie.

laugh.gif
@ you fools comparing South America to Africa.

There are full out WARS in Africa... i'm talking rebels going toe to toe with organized military and winning.

You come talk to me when that happens down there.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

There are full out WARS in Africa... i'm talking rebels going toe to toe with organized military and winning.

explain....which countries are at war in Africa? LIST THEM FOR ME

Originally Posted by ADDICTION

Yeah thats pretty crazy, I'm from El Paso so you get used to hearing about stuff like this everyday. The crazy part is that some of the stuff they do sounds like a scene in a saw movie.
That's kind of sad. My sister was in Mexico for a few weeks...she said it was really a beautiful place....it's just that the crimes keeppeople away!

wow i ilved in colombia during pablo escobar's cartel days and stuff like this happen everyday, ive seen some crazy stuff back home but damn a facestitched to a soccer ball, I dont remember seeing that. And in response to the bachellor's comment Colombia has been in a civil war for almost 40 years,there's been armed conflicts in peru and bolivia, there's been wars between peru and ecuador theres been dictators in power and now we got hugo chavez.And aids its a problem not at africa's scale but its still a problem . Saddly latin america its not as safe as you think. I wish it was or i would moveback to colombia
pimp.gif

I watched that documentary on Nat Geo a couple weeks ago.

Some people are really underestimating whats really going down over there, think about that stat ... in 2006 6,000 people were killed on drug related deaths, which surpassed the number of deaths inAfghanistan.

I believe in Juraz, Mexico - they've nicknamed it "Little Baghdad"

My girl is from Culiacan, Mexico and her fam is telling her its not looking good out there either.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

explain....which countries are at war in Africa? LIST THEM FOR ME

Nigeria river delta rebels vs. government
Somalia shabab vs. government

Look at what just happened in Angola with an anti-government militia killing three Togolese soccer players

it be dope
follow a group of mexican police squads through the towns of juarez investigating murders and making drug bust id watch it
but damn stitched dudes face to a soccer
eek.gif

these dudes have lost their mind, no mercy

Back
Top Bottom