These dudes south of the border DONT play...article..

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

If they just legalized weed, none of this stuff would be happening.
Weed is the most demanded drug, and once it gets taken off the black market it will help stop all the gang violence.
Legalizing weed would actually save lives and cause more peace.

But this is all just my opinion hahah

so if they legalize weed its over ?
indifferent.gif
so you think these guy justeff with weed?what about coke and all the +%* their involved in

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by JPioneer

132792-nuke.jpg

This. Drop a couple of these and we won't have any problems. Same for the Middle East.
You're an idiot.

You don't know me!

obviously you are if you think we should nuke a country we SHARE a border with.
eyes.gif

firstly, nuclear fallout would put the health of Americas at great risk. second the United States NEEDS Mexico for a lot of things, including cheap labor.

the last time I checked the leading CONSUMER of illegal drugs is the United States....maybe they should be thinking about nuking us.

Plus the cartels make business owners, musicians, basicly anyone they know that makes money pay them a monthly fee in order to live. If they don'tpay..boom. Dead. Soo crazy.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

My uncle was walking home and stopped to smoke a cigarette next to a bicycle rack and the guys that had bicycles on that rack came out of a bar next door and I guess they thought he was trying to steal one.

So they gouged out one of his eyes with a broken beer bottle and left him for dead.

He had to walk himself like 3 blocks to his house.

He barely made it there alive.

smh.gif

My uncles found 2 of the 3 guys on the street that did it and had them shot in the head.

The police found the 3rd guy and put him in jail.

My pops was gonna pay a crooked cop off to kill him but my uncle said "Let him stay in jail, we'll take care of him when he gets out".

He's been in jail for about 10 years now. I have no idea when he gets out...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thats a crazy @!# story

i always thought it would be fun to be part of a Mexican drug cartel Seriously you're above the law and you get the baddest mexican broads. Untilyou're caught by the rival cartel and they leave your various body parts all around town.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

i always thought it would be fun to be part of a Mexican drug cartel Seriously you're above the law and you get the baddest mexican broads. Until you're caught by the rival cartel and they leave your various body parts all around town.

thats not even the worst of it, watch em keep you alive just so they can torture you for fun

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thats a crazy @!# story
When he got the house my grandma was the found that found him crawling to the door damn near dead.

No one should ever have to see something like that, especially a mother.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Out of curiosity was it bad like this before the president cracked down on drug cartels?

Nah man, Calderon went all out against the Cartel

When you have an infrastructure like Mexicos and powerful Drug Cartels, then without warning just go after them under Martial Law, you damn know the Cartelsaint going to take any of that stuff

In my opinion Calderon really F'ed up going at it like that with them

Originally Posted by HAZE323

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

If they just legalized weed, none of this stuff would be happening.
Weed is the most demanded drug, and once it gets taken off the black market it will help stop all the gang violence.
Legalizing weed would actually save lives and cause more peace.

But this is all just my opinion hahah

so if they legalize weed its over ?
indifferent.gif
so you think these guy just eff with weed?what about coke and all the +%* their involved in
Yeah i know drug dealers deal more than just weed, but isn't weed the most demanded illegal drug right now?
I didn't mean all the violence with gangs would stop, i meant that it would help stop some of the violence since marijuana is the most wanted drug.
And I was talking about the situation in the article, not all the drugs gangs deal with.

Pretty crazy. I was in Sinaloa (Mazatlan) in November. That's a tourist community though, you gotta go inland for the crazy stuff like this article.

I was in mazatlan in july. Although it's a tourist spot, don't let the nice beach and hotels fool ya, these guys are everywhere

Honestly though all these private military companies and mercenaries could easily be hired to handle this situation because its is spilling into America. Imean the government is so corrupt and useless maybe it is time to actually fully conquer mexico. As twisted it is the country is beyond saving . America canfight countries with little power or global standing. Yet when its neighbor and brother is being destroyed by warlords ( not kingpins these men should beconsidered rebels and terrorist) it does nothing. I mean Americans are dying from their drugs , innocent people are being killed for no reason . America shouldactually be fighting these people they are an immediate threat to America.

Eventually terrorist will offer them money or opium for safe passage of weapons into America if not already. In Darfur its the same way you have to meetabsolute evil with absolute justice. Sometimes the Red Cross and all these Aid foundations are powerless sadly sometimes the gun is better.

Back
Top Bottom