These dudes south of the border DONT play...article..

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- The body of 36-year-old Hugo Hernandez was left on the streets of Los Mochis in seven pieces as a chilling threat to members of the Juarez drug cartel. A note read: ''Happy New Year, because this will be your last.''

To drive home the point, the assailants skinned Hernandez's face and stitched it onto a soccer ball.

The gruesome find, confirmed Friday by Sinaloa state prosecutors, represents a new level of brutality in Mexico's drug war, in which torture and beheadings are almost daily occurrences.

Hernandez was taken to Sinaloa after being kidnapped Jan. 2 in neighboring Sonora state, in an area known for marijuana growing, said Martin Robles, a spokesman for Sinaloa prosecutors. The motive for his abduction was unclear.

His torso was found in a plastic container in one location; elsewhere another box contained his arms, legs and skull, Robles said. Hernandez's face, sewn onto a soccer ball, was left in a plastic bag near City Hall.

More than 15,000 people have been killed since President Felipe Calderon launched a crackdown on cartels three years ago. While the border cities of Ciudad Juarez and Tijuana have seen much of the violence, Sinaloa state is Mexico's drug-smuggling heartland and is the birthplace of the leadership of four of the six major cartels.

Often, victims are tortured and mutilated, in an attempt to intimidate rivals, officials and others who might represent a threat to the cartels.

Often, it works.

Pretty crazy. I was in Sinaloa (Mazatlan) in November. That's a tourist community though, you gotta go inland for the crazy stuff like this article.

this happens a lot here in San Diego.....Well not in SD but right across the border in Tijuana, Mexico. Police chiefs and officers are getting gunned down,beheaded etc in front of their own homes. Even their kids are being killed and layed out in public

The scum rule the land there and the cops, even while working with the scum are being taken out

pimp.gif
my part of town
indifferent.gif
I hate it here
tired.gif

Often, victims are tortured and mutilated, in an attempt to intimidate rivals, officials and others who might represent a threat to the cartels.

Often, it works.

No such thing as halfway crooks.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

A soccer ball?

my god...

Can you imagine what people must live like for things to come to this?

???

actually this is nothing new and has been going around for centuries ...

maybe not the stitching to a soccer ball but same tactics ...

This is nothing new they do this all the time over there. I got family over there and they tell me sometimes the cops see things go on and they just let ithappen because they don't want to be involved or some are just easily paid off.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by JPioneer

132792-nuke.jpg

This. Drop a couple of these and we won't have any problems. Same for the Middle East.

we wont have any problems? ..the whole damn world would be coming for us.
no one would miss mexico.

except for walmart. and subway.

jk

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by JPioneer

132792-nuke.jpg

This. Drop a couple of these and we won't have any problems. Same for the Middle East.

we wont have any problems? ..the whole damn world would be coming for us.
no one would miss mexico.

except for walmart. and subway.

jk

AW HERE IT GOES!

kenanikel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom