these critical mass people need to get ran over

Narcissism at its finest. I don't mind cyclists, but when they intentionally slow down/stop traffic to make a point, it's game on.

That gif is classic.

Motorists would "share" the road if cyclists respected the rules of the road. They ride on sidewalks, bike lanes, the wrong direction and in and out of traffic. A lot of this persists because they aren't slapped with tickets the way motorists are.

roll.gif
 @ the unicyclist

So did he get aggravated assault for barreling through 40 people?
I understand that some of the bikers were messing with him, but what does that have to do with the other bikers that were farther along, and had nothing to do with it?
Is it ok for him to run over them because he was supposedly scared?

Last edited:
I understand that some of the bikers were messing with him, but what does that have to do with the other bikers that were farther along, and had nothing to do with it?

He got charged with attempted murder. It's not okay but at the heat of the moment and with the lack of time to think when you and your son is getting mobbed, things happen.

If you're talking about miami critical mass they do it once a month, not once a week

In SF they do it once a month. Worst once are the dudes that ride naked.

At one point in my life i was a delivery guy/courier and I HATED bike messangers. I was driving to do a court filing near City Hall and im at a red light and a bike messanger started smacking my window complaining on how i didnt see him blah blah blah. He got extremely tought but i put my car in park and got out and he peddled away. They roll in packs tho and stick together like fam so it was very stupid of me to do that.

Loved hitting the windshield fluid at them when theyre behind me tho.

that gif tho 
roll.gif

mean.gif
 that aftermath was pretty bad

we have those in los angeles i believe once a month also. dont think its called critical mass tho. the last one started in culver city, rode all the way down venice into downtown to end at a warehouse party. its a good time
happy.gif

:lol: That gif.
:lol: naked?

but this would never happen in Texas :smokin
Small car owners should do this in Texas cause they get absolutely no respect on the road here.

Last edited:
My problem with bikers is that they want to be treated with the same respect as an automobile... right up until it's convenient for 'em to pull off some crazy maneuver that would be illegal in an automobile, leaving you slamming on the brakes even though they deserve to be flattened.

60+ miles of crushed stone roads reserved for cyclists and joggers where I live, yet these bikers are still out on the busiest streets acting like morons in full force.  Can't stand 'em.
mean.gif

Last edited:
My problem with bikers is that they want to be treated with the same respect as an automobile... right up until it's convenient for 'em to pull off some crazy maneuver that would be illegal in an automobile, leaving you slamming on the brakes even though they deserve to be flattened.

60+ miles of crushed stone roads reserved for cyclists and joggers where I live, yet these bikers are still out on the busiest streets acting like morons in full force.  Can't stand 'em. :smh:

yea i think this is the gripe that most people have with idiot cyclists. i know i do.

Thts been here in the Chi for ages , didn't tht when I was like 16 fun times , but it's usally every last Friday of the month , tht dude who drove through the middle DRITY!!

View media item 512251

You won't see this in NYC. As vehicles, bicycles must obey all NYC Traffic Rules. Cyclists have the same rights, privileges and duties as other vehicular traffic.

Back
Top Bottom