these critical mass people need to get ran over

GTA 5 should have critical mass gatherings in the game.

Plowing through them with a tank or a chopper would be as satisfying as robbing a prostitute with a bat.

That gif 
roll.gif

Broadway Tunnel in SF... Home of the Critical Mass

This is how LIVE RYDAS GET DOWN

0:06 My man sets it off right.... then it's Lord of the Flies on Fixies

How about the dude/biker in San Fran last week that barrelled into all those people walking through a cross walk?

Killed an innocent 73 year old chinese man. The only thing the biker is getting is 100 hours community service. SICKENING!

How about the dude/biker in San Fran last week that barrelled into all those people walking through a cross walk?

Killed an innocent 73 year old chinese man. The only thing the biker is getting is 100 hours community service. SICKENING!
mean.gif

Wow i didnt hear about this.

dude should get put in a demolition derby with only his bike and if he lives he gets to walk free

everyone wanna be a joe portlandia type these days with their bikes and all

we used to have smaller critical mass events here (union sq & grand army plaza) until people started getting upset and cops shut it down for the most part

a lot of the respect that drivers have to uphold toward cyclists isn't necessarily reciprocated

Just watching these videos pisses me off. Total disregard for the law. Aren't they suppose be riding on the side of oncoming traffic anyways? >:

What drivers should do is have a Critical Mass for cars. Just barricade these clowns at their starting point and make sure they go no where.

And that video had me dying :rofl:

Last edited:
Just watching these videos pisses me off. Total disregard for the law. Aren't they suppose be riding on the side of oncoming traffic anyways? >:

What drivers should do is have a Critical Mass for cars. Just barricade these clowns at their starting point and make sure they go no where.

And that video had me dying :rofl:

The joy I had watching those people get ran over has me :smh: at myself

They call it midnight mass around my way...

riding through the streets at night, ideally when it's a fool moon....people actin a fool on some of those bikes...

I won't lie...I wanted to join a few times...

Not even 1/100th of a damn was given, and I feel bad about laughing :lol: :smh: ...

bruh im in tears over here

No one died, 40 injured, so I don't feel so bad for laughing. I just feel bad for those who did nothing and didn't see it coming. Still funny, though :lol:

It was a one of the Critical Mass that took place in Brazil. "The man claimed riders surrounded his vehicle and began beating on it, causing him to panic and fear for his life, police said."

It's one thing to try to bring awareness but to act out because there's that group mentality present, it'll hit the fan quick when someone feel threatened and is in a metal cage that can decimates flesh with just the slight push of his feet.

Lol yea ite. Dude prolly had low key hate towards bikers. This prolly threw him over the edge so He the NOS and decided to body..:rofl: nah this **** was funny as hell

Back
Top Bottom