**THEEE Official Washington ******** Offseason Thread** Throwbacks unveiled pg. 21...DreC. approves

Yessir!!!! Hell of a deal that HAD to be made. Hopefully he has an impact similar to Cam. Skins have a ton of cap space too....this is gonna be real interesting

Good for you guys, I hope RGIII delivers... so long as he plays poorly every game against the Giants.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yessir!!!! Hell of a deal that HAD to be made. Hopefully he has an impact similar to Cam. Skins have a ton of cap space too....this is gonna be real interesting
YES MAN. I DEFINITELY FEEL SO HYPED...THIS IS THE START AND WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS WE WILL BE IN THE SUPER BOWL.

UPDATE THE TITLE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

pimp.gif

Now we need to address that O-line.

Whats the free agency market looking like for WRs?
Vincent Jackson is surely coming. With Griffin + Jackson/Hankerson/Moss + Fred and possibly Cooley and Helu/Royster...it's not looking to bad actually for his rookie year. I know we aren't truly ready to make some noise right away...but it's very interesting. Alot of our concerns are actually on defense...ah well...I'll worry about that later...RG3, RG3 RG3 RG3 RG3!!!!!!!!!!!

The other big one is Colston...I'll look for the list.

******* Fans once again having orgasms before the season starts. Don't you all get tired of this? Laughing stock until you win some games. I don't care if you sign Jesus Christ.

I just started a thread on this. Mods can delete it. Glad for you ******** fans, your franchise needs it. THIS KID WILL BE EXCITING TO WATCH!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

******* Fans once again having orgasms before the season starts. Don't you all get tired of this? Laughing stock until you win some games. I don't care if you sign Jesus Christ.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. As an eagle fan I dnt want to have to face RG3 for years to come
frown.gif

The difference is this time we have one of the best Quarterback prospect at the young age of 21 and MILLIONS in cap room to build around him.

This isn't a quick fix/over the hill big name signing where we are on the clock to win within a certain amount of years. I know we aren't winning right away...but I'm highly positive with the guys leading our franchise in Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan. Football guys. REAL Football guys who know what the hell they are doing.

Not clueless clowns like Charley Casserly or Vinny Cerrato. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT UNFOLDS.

RG3
RG3
RG3
RG3

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

We know nothing about what dude will do. Wait until his shows something before showing that man fear.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

The difference is this time we have one of the best Quarterback prospect at the young age of 21 and MILLIONS in cap room to build around him.

This isn't a quick fix/over the hill big name signing where we are on the clock to win within a certain amount of years. I know we aren't winning right away...but I'm highly positive with the guys leading our franchise in Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan. Football guys. REAL Football guys who know what the hell they are doing.

Not clueless clowns like Charley Casserly or Vinny Cerrato. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT UNFOLDS.

RG3
RG3
RG3
RG3
No matter what, it is still supreme excitement over a transaction. That is all I am saying. I understand that this one appears to be sure fire but again, we don't know. So I will still say, I don't understand why fans of a penis teasing franchise still can get an erection over anything other than wins. 
That is all I am saying.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

We know nothing about what dude will do. Wait until his shows something before showing that man fear.

Samething was said about Vick when he was a rookie. RG3 is gonna BEAST.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

pimp.gif

Now we need to address that O-line.

Whats the free agency market looking like for WRs?
Vincent Jackson is surely coming. With Griffin + Jackson/Hankerson/Moss + Fred and possibly Cooley and Helu/Royster...it's not looking to bad actually for his rookie year. I know we aren't truly ready to make some noise right away...but it's very interesting. Alot of our concerns are actually on defense...ah well...I'll worry about that later...RG3, RG3 RG3 RG3 RG3!!!!!!!!!!!

The other big one is Colston...I'll look for the list.

Jackson would definitely be a good look. I know Im reaching but whats going on with Mike Wallace's situation in Pittsburgh? Imagine what he could do for us.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Good for you guys, I hope RGIII delivers... so long as he plays poorly every game against the Giants Cowboys.

Fixed.

Damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Samething was said about Vick when he was a rookie. RG3 is gonna BEAST.
Hey it COULD happen, but just know that it isn't sure fire. We don't know. At least wait until he shows something on the next level before Eagle fans start shaking in their boots.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why is V-Jax surely coming?
Several Insiders on a ******** forum are saying it's pretty much a done deal. Same dudes who called RG3 trade being made. They are really reputable dudes.

excited.

we still have ALOT of glaring needs, but being able to draft a franchise quarterback for once is worth all those picks..

we need to shore up that line, sign/draft a wideout and a corner..i'm expecting big things from Hankerson and Jarvis Jenkins this year.

anybody got an update on that bum Landry?

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

anybody got an update on that bum Landry?
He's out.

With the Skins franchising Fred Davis...Laron hiding several injuries from the team, not wanting to get surgury on his achilles and still being the biggest clown in football like Deuce says...good riddance to him. He's done and it appears that he's heading to Philly. I look foward to RG3 throwing right pass his David Boston wannabe @(*.

At last update, the Skins offered him a one yr deal and he turned it down.

Aint nobody shaking now. Im just saying. Dude was legit/looks legit. Ofcourse nothing is set in stone until he proves himself on the next level

The realest words ever spoken for ******** fans. Lets not get too excited.

DC, fans are excited because there hasn't been a franchise QB in this city since Sonny Jurgensen. True, no one knows if he'll pan out....but you cant temper the excitement of folks who have a potential star on their roster. Some pundits have RG3 rated higher than Luck to put things in perspective. This franchise has a history of making a big splash in player acquisitions, only to fall flat on their faces. This feels different. RG3, while the price was steep, represents promise. Im not mad at all at what the skins did. If this fell through, he wouldnt have been there at 6 and Manning wasnt comming here. We'd most likely go through the year with the qb trio of orton, grossman, beck or grossman, beck, tannehill. Again, this is a move that had to be made and hopefully this begins a trend of the skins reversing their fortune. In today's NFL, you need a franchise QB under center. RG3 is hopefully that man.

But it always feels different. So again, you all should have more sense and not be as excited. I just think sometime logic has to kick in and emotions have to be put away. Wait until the dude does SOMETHING, but I hear some folks on Twitter talking madness. You are still a horrible/disgrace of a franchise, getting a "potential" star QB doesn't change that. When he does something and you all start to make progress maybe you can lose that loser label but until then..........

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

YES MAN. I DEFINITELY FEEL SO HYPED...THIS IS THE START AND WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS WE WILL BE IN THE SUPER BOWL.

UPDATE THE TITLE!!!!!!!
exactly what i did when i saw the news on ESPN! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So just to clarify the ******** switch 1st round picks with the Rams this year, and give the Rams their '13 and '14 1st rounders as well?

Back
Top Bottom