THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

View media item 921795
ROUND 1

Game 1: Sunday at AmericanAirlines Arena, 3:30 p.m., ABC.

Game 2: Wed. April 23 at AmericanAirlines Arena, 7 p.m., Sun Sports, TNT.

Game 3: Sat. April 26 at Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, 7 p.m., Sun Sports, ESPN.

Game 4: Mon. April 28 at Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, 7 p.m., Sun Sports, TNT.

Game 5*: Wed. April 30 at AmericanAirlines Arena, Time to be determined, Sun Sports.

Game 6*: Fri. May 2 at Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, Time to be determined, Sun Sports.

Game 7*: Sun. May 4 at AmericanAirlines Arena, Time to be determined, ABC.

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Radio coverage on 790-AM, 104.3-FM, 760-AM, 98.3-FM (Spanish)

"It would take an act of God to change (Battier's plans to retire), and that act of God hasn't come," Battier told Bleacher Report's Ethan Skolnick back in March. #Battier30K

Let's Win One More For the Gipper!

taken from one of Haberstroh's articles today ............

Dwyane Wade gave it a go for the third consecutive game after a nine-game layoff dealing with a sore hamstring. And after 23 uneven minutes, Wade came away pleased with not just his Wednesday performance, but the team’s months-long maintenance program.

“I did what I wanted to do,” Wade said. “I’m happy going into the postseason. [My health] is a lot better than going into the playoffs last season.”

TIME TA HIT THAT DAMN SWITCH !!!!!!

taken from one of Haberstroh's articles today ............

Dwyane Wade gave it a go for the third consecutive game after a nine-game layoff dealing with a sore hamstring. And after 23 uneven minutes, Wade came away pleased with not just his Wednesday performance, but the team’s months-long maintenance program.

“I did what I wanted to do,” Wade said. “I’m happy going into the postseason. [My health] is a lot better than going into the playoffs last season.”

TIME TA HIT THAT DAMN SWITCH !!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: It's all rhetoric anyway ...... We had no doubt whatsoever that Wade would be ready!

the interesting part to me was that he says healthier than last year at this time, i didnt think that to be so, then again i aint no doctor.

looks like rd 1 is the only possible sweep, and that is even a stretch, imho 4-1 in rd 1.

have a great weekend fellas !

^^^however we havent been playing like we're great at all. the heat are playing way too comfortably. no sense of urgency on our team. its like theres a subtle tone of "we already proved we could do it twice" on the court.

Yep. The lack of urgency and commitment to defense is showing.

If we somehow come out the gates strong and set that tone, and maintain it, AND Wade is playing good... wrap it up.
Last year Wade only avged like 16ppg in the playoffs or something like that. If he can play like he did in the OKC series, or even the 2011 year.. :smokin

He's shown flashes..

Tha truth 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom