THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I suspect after Friday, Bron will rest the remainder of the season and rightfully so. Playoffs will be glorious as they've been through this before. This isn't blind faith we're talking about here lol. We'll be wonderfully fine!

Bad coaching, bad 2nd half, just a bad loss all around.

Now that Indiana has possession of the #1 seed, Miami has to win all of there remaining games, and Indiana has to lose at least 2 of their remaining games for us to get that #1 seed. Wade better comeback looking like vintage DWade because with him missing more then half the season he's a large part to our struggles this season.

I think miami would just have to win out

This is what our second season should have been like. :smh: Everytime I watch Cole make a dumb turnover or brick wide open J's I want to slap him. Even Chalmers doesn't get me that heated because he's at least had critical games in the Finals, so I can forgive him. I hope this maintenance program pays off though and can't wait for this lineup to be down to a tight 9-10 rotation.

Watching "First Take" this morning and hearing Skip say "Michael Beasley looked like the x-factor that would give the Heat that extra spark this season but for some reason he hasn't played in 2weeks".

I think after Fridays game against the Pacers, Bron should sit the remainder of the season for the playoffs. Spo can't keep playing him crazy minutes and expect him to play extraordinary come playoff time. He's wearing Bron out with all the load his putting on his back (pause).

And could Spo please sit Tony Douglass's ***** on the bench! I mean this guy is worst then Cole and Chalmers but starts and gets almost 20minutes a game. :smh:

I assume this is who will play in the playoffs:

Wade
Bron
Bosh
Allen
Haslem
Chalmers
Birdman
Cole
Battier

At this rate I'd be surprised if any of us can even guess the Game 1 playoff Starting five :rofl:

I say
*Bosh
*Battier
*Bron
*Douglas
*Rio

I think Wade will sit out the first game of our 1st round matchup if we claim the top seed in the east

Rest wade till game 1. They must be nervous he's gonna retweak his hanny still which is why he jsbt playing. Indy's gonna lose to okc Sunday so just rest him till the playoffs starr

1. Miami
2. Indiana
3. Chicago
4. Toronto

7. Washington
8. Atlanta

If the standings stay like this, I think Washington has a decent shot with pulling the upset to beat Indiana in the 1st round. I hope :smokin

Back
Top Bottom