THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

HCA would have been nice though. Very nice.
The team just hasn't really been playing their best basketball.

oh no doubt.. im not saying it wouldnt, but they way we played i think we can sneak a couple at indy

:lol:
how was the season thread after we loss? i usually dont post much when im at home on my days off... well we can look at the lost by 2 points at their home court and they have the HCA, we have a good chance of beating them at home in the playoffs...
good to see haslem do well out there... oden was getting worked by hibbert....

Same as usually same guys doing the same things. Were right back where we were two nights ago now 1 game back in the loss column and we still play then at home we could easily get HCA. And to odens defense those same hook shots he was making on him in the second half he was missing him. I think he just got in a rhythm he had like to scores on oden then got a and 1 on bosh so he was feeling himself.

Last edited:
Lets stay in 2nd place, so we play Bobcats, and who ever wins from Toronto and Wiz series.
then we can play the pacers, bulls, or nets. it all works ut better for wades knees if we stay in 2nd place

Lets stay in 2nd place, so we play Bobcats, and who ever wins from Toronto and Wiz series.
then we can play the pacers, bulls, or nets. it all works ut better for wades knees if we stay in 2nd place

I think the bulls are gonna end up with the 3 seed. I wanna see pacers vs bulls in the second round I think they could take them to 7 games.

I forgot how this feels :smokin

One NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER forgets how losing feels though lol. Shades of those season's where we barely won 30 games all year :rofl:. But.....as I've been saying for years now, we remain steadfast secure in the squad and never waver in faith.

One NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER forgets how losing feels though lol. Shades of those season's where we barely won 30 games all year :rofl:. But.....as I've been saying for years now, we remain steadfast secure in the squad and never waver in faith.

Lol when we won 15 in 08 it was very very painful.

Last edited:
another win against a crappy team... ill take it... we got the raptors, bucks, t-wolves for our next 3 games.. not bad if we can take all 3..
but indy also have the cavs, pistons and raptors for their next 3...

Last edited:
We've been playing so ****** against these lower teams it feels good to beat them how were suppose to beat them.

Pacers on a two game losing streak since beating us. Wizards and now the Cavs.

Hopefully by the end of the week, we can regain that #1 spot.

As of right now it would be. Bulls are in the 4 spot but I think there gonna finish in the 3 spot I think raps are gonna finish 4th.

As of right now it would be. Bulls are in the 4 spot but I think there gonna finish in the 3 spot I think raps are gonna finish 4th.

Yeah if Chicago can continue to play good ball and the Raptors slide back into reality that works out well for us. But Raptors vs. BK in the first round, would force us to play BK in the 2nd round. But either way I'd rather play BK then Chicago in the 2nd.

But we can't sleep on the Knicks at maybe the 8th spot. Though I think we can't beat them we could end up losing 2games that series.

Yeah if Chicago can continue to play good ball and the Raptors slide back into reality that works out well for us. But Raptors vs. BK in the first round, would force us to play BK in the 2nd round. But either way I'd rather play BK then Chicago in the 2nd.

But we can't sleep on the Knicks at maybe the 8th spot. Though I think we can't beat them we could end up losing 2games that series.

I'd take raptors in That match up against BKN. I think we'll get them second round there very underrated in my eyes but I SL think they'll slide to the 4 still

if the standings are the same... i would rather see the pacers vs bulls/nets and let them beat each other up... then we can come through and finish them off

So basically, Miami spotted the Pacers a win in Indianapolis last week, essentially a three-game lead in the standings and a handful of nights with Wade and Ray Allen unavailable due to an injury and illness, respectively, and still ended up snatching away the top spot in the East.

-ESPN.com

View media item 891654

Back
Top Bottom