THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I'm not even buying the whole notion of this team is waiting for the playoffs to start. You can't just play average ball in the regular season and then flip a switch in the post season.

This Heat team hasn't displayed Championship caliber play in a long time. I think part of the reason is the lack on continuity in the lineups. With Wade constantly being out, this team has had so many different lineups no one can get into a groove. Last year they were able to rely on Mike Miller to fill in, this year we have Tony Douglas... It's just :smh:

It's like they looked up at the Indiana score and said, nah we better not win today

THIS... It's gotten to the point when Indiana loses, I assume its gonna be an "L" for the Heat. I'm disgusted. Something's got to give.

Wade and this season long "maintenance" program is just annoying at this point. He still isn't healthy?

I know it's a process, but this team is not even playing hard. I could take a tough loss, but this Heat team looks disinterested the majority of the game. They only wake up if they are getting ready to lose. They show no sense of urgency.

Spo's hatred to give Beasley consistent minutes needs to stop! Battier and Tony Douglas aren't contributing a DAMN thing to this team but get better minutes then Beas. Haslem, yeah some of u guys like him for nastalgic reasons but why did he start today and why is his minutes so damn high with only 3 points?

I agree with th posters who said "Wades maintenance program is getting old now", Wade needs to be out there suffering the way LeBron is.

At this rate if we play against Chicago or Brooklyn in the second round I doubt we'll see the Pacers in the conference finals. :smh:

I'm panicking like crazy over here :\

I think Knicks would give us problems in the first round too.

Wade should not be missing road games.

I've never seen spoelstra trust a new player as much as he trusts Douglas.

I don't buy the there bored stuff either. There 2 games back in the loss column from the 1 seed. That there should give them something to play for.

I think Knicks would give us problems in the first round too.

Wade should not be missing road games.

I've never seen spoelstra trust a new player as much as he trusts Douglas.

Spoelstra liked Tony Douglas' defense in practice and wants to keep Cole as a role player off the bench. The problem is Douglas can't rebound, shoot 3's, or make plays consistently.

Would it help to start Beasley? Maybe, but it takes away a ball handler and potential play maker. I'd give it a try just to have another scorer out there to start things out when Wade is out.

LeBron looked mad as hell after the game and I like an angry LeBron. I hope this lights a fire up under this team.

Don't know who just saw that lebron interview on sun sports. Dude was ******* pissed.

Yep, he's gonna go in on his team and I hope it makes the players step it up.... NO EXCUSES!!!

Chris Bosh summed up this season perfectly. There is no passion... dudes been keeping all their frustration in the whole season and they need to let it out and just play better.

It's not a lack of talent, they're virtually the same team they were last year... they just need to play better.

#TeamNoExcuses

Last edited:
Yep, he's gonna go in on his team and I hope it makes the players step it up.... NO EXCUSES!!!

Chris Bosh summed up this season perfectly. There is no passion... dudes been keeping all their frustration in the whole season and they need to let it out and just play better.

It's not a lack of talent, they're virtually the same team they were last year... they just need to play better.

#TeamNoExcuses

bosh pretty much said when they win there's no emotion and when they lose there's no emotion.

a few days late, but I thought this was :pimp:

Mike Miller receives his 2013 Miami Heat championship ring, gets mobbed by former Heat teammates (Video)

We played good defense tonight. The offense looked better also intill mid way through the 4th. Not as much jump shots and more points in the paint.

Odens doing his job contesting easy lay ups and making it harder for bigs to get rebounds. There was a few times today lillard and other guys had to pass the ball off driving in the lane because oden was right there.

Finally we win and the Pacers lose :lol:

Hopefully we win on Wednesday and gain another game on them :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom