THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a troll question (or questions): How do the admin/mod/staff powers actually break down on NT? Who can ban people? Who can only suspend people? Or, does Meth just kind of handle most of it?

Yes, I've been on here almost 20 years and still don't know how it works lol.

CD7FB727-CA36-4D72-9426-93F56ABD6428.jpeg
AEB65A4E-E1B6-4577-B451-3EDA353E3EE4.jpeg
E9EF4853-4BB7-431F-BB70-6B6DF181AEDE.jpeg
96F40E26-974F-4D0D-A6D4-9A56EDDB4528.jpeg
1591554335951.jpeg

1591554375676.jpeg

1591554398691.jpeg

#Influence

Smashed a couple lawyer chicks, a couple PA’s, highly successful business owners, a couple accountants, an actress and this one chick in the media. You dudes need to stop smashing these bum *** girls that are trying to take all your money :lol:

Dude get my name out of your mouth if you’re just gonna throw out **** like this to get a rise out of people. For the 9 millionth time in this thread....go back and look at the conversation if you’d like. Some posters in here were going nuts over Tatum’s mom, I said she was busted, one dude said you’re just saying that cause she’s black, I said nah I’ve ****ed plenty of black chicks that ain’t the case.

And then from then on you dudes like to stretch this **** out as far as possible.

buc em said:
Oh here goes the Buc Em is racist crowd again

I’ve ****ed several black chicks in case Niketalk was wondering

So where we at on the 2020 Bubble Invitational Tournament Championship? They decide on the home court “advantages” yet?

That's not racist, @buc em.

Pro-black doesn't mean anti-white, man.

I... dude...

This is encouraging! Baby steps for sure, but encouraging none the less. Finally seeing some progress on your end :emoji_wink:

Do you still take issue with the fact that there are people that don't have the luxury of viewing anything outside of the context of race? Or you haven't arrived at that understanding yet?

Rooting for your progress!

This is not a troll question (or questions): How do the admin/mod/staff powers actually break down on NT? Who can ban people? Who can only suspend people? Or, does Meth just kind of handle most of it?

Yes, I've been on here almost 20 years and still don't know how it works lol.
I've been hella wrong on quite a few things the last months, and I'm actually still learning our platform, but I'm pretty sure:

Any Staff Member can issue warnings, thread bans, site bans, and thread functions like editing thread titles, closing threads, and approving posts of new members and in the B/S forum.

I think you might be thinking of the older platforms we were on, where we had Administrators and Moderators, and Admins had a few more functions than Mods did. From what I can tell, it's not like that on this platform, but I thought beach em was worth going to bat for, so take all that w/ a salt grain.

I've been hella wrong on quite a few things the last months, and I'm actually still learning our platform, but I'm pretty sure:

Any Staff Member can issue warnings, thread bans, site bans, and thread functions like editing thread titles, closing threads, and approving posts of new members and in the B/S forum.

I think you might be thinking of the older platforms we were on, where we had Administrators and Moderators, and Admins had a few more functions than Mods did. From what I can tell, it's not like that on this platform, but I thought beach em was worth going to bat for, so take all that w/ a salt grain.

I respect you for owning that, but I don’t think it was an unreasonable position, initially anyway. I’m sure you didn’t anticipate him quintupling down on his douchiness at every opportunity.

IP bans are a thing, but there are easy work arounds if you're really that desperate to come back.

He'll get found out quick if he does and banned again immediately. Or just come back to be called a racist sexist d bag every time he posts.

I've been hella wrong on quite a few things the last months

Further proof of the impact of the current protests.

Really loving this.

I respect your decision not to engage with me since I had to have Meth step in and reign you in. But since you're a mod you can't actually ignore me :rofl:

Now if you could just work on being more concise in your posts and spare us the long winded self pats on the back after you come to the realization about how wrong you've been and how you're always the last to realize it.

I’m sure you didn’t anticipate him quintupling down on his douchiness at every opportunity.
Bruh!!!

I really thought buddy was you know, decent, but just had a few different but harmless opinions. "Covid numbers, all numbers, can be manipulated. NBA will be back by July. Team polos are fine. Filly in four."

Like, different but harmless.

"She was asking for it. Supporting black QBs/businesses is racist. TB gonna get TB another chip."

We don't need that kind of negativity.

So where we at on the 2020 Bubble Invitational Tournament Championship? They decide on the home court “advantages” yet?

Not yet but that and a laundry list of other finer points are going to be hammered out between the NBA and the NBPA this week.

BIG LEE'S BIG PREDICTIONS

-There will be a play in tourney for both conferences
-Blazers will take the 8 seed and beat either Memphis or NOLA in 3 games
-Wizards finish 9th and defeat Orlando in 3 games
-Dallas will upset Denver in round 1
-Sixers advance to conference finals at minimum
-Lakers 2020 NBA champs

Screenshot_20200607-122912~2.png

-Sixers advance to conference finals at minimum

To anyone thinking that Sixers will be going anywhere seriously, you need to be reminded that they will be playing on neutral ground, and the Sixers have had what has to be one of the most insane differences between home and away records in NBA history, and maybe all of sports:

29-2 at home
10-24 on the road

I used to think that they would benefit the most from this long rest, but I forgot all about this unbelievable difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom