THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said when they got Porzingis,

off the dribble shooters like Luka are better with vertical threats rather than pick and pop guys.

EJR3ZoNWkAA4XxJ.jpg

EJR3ZoNWoAA1Lvh.jpg

EJR3ZoWXkAYasUH.jpg

Luka is a great young player AND he's getting extra praise because he's white. Both can be true. It was real clear last year the media had an agenda.

And no you can't be top 10 based on 10 games. He fell off some last year so Ima let it play out.

NBA teams visit to practice and prospects/players have workouts at his house. :lol:
Fizdale getting fired tomorrow or nah?
If the Knicks lay an egg, he gets fired in the afternoon so everyone can forget about it over the weekend. :lol:

if john collins could defend i might agree as a fit for luka.

Porzingis would be great with like a guy like Ja Morant.
In all seriousness Powell was supposed to be that lob threat rim gravity big for Luka but he’s been up and down since his return. The downs were horrendously bad especially defensively

Powell sucks. Never would've paid him if it were me.

You can tell watching the Mavs they're still trying to figure out exactly how to leverage Luka and KP on the floor together. And KP is still trying to get his legs back under himself.

They've run out like 9 different starting lineups through 10 games. Rotations have been super bizarre. It's obvious Carlisle's trying to figure out how to take advantage of both guys and not kill KP in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom