THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually believe Dwert will be a good citizen/teammate if he gets another NBA job. I think his physical abilities should be more of a concern. Bad backs usually are career killers for NBA players.

69164950_2983327068362464_8694551452640608256_n.png

Played golf as a kid, was pretty good, and then stopped at high school. Haven't played since.

Like antidope antidope said, I'm pretty much doing a career disservice by not playing at this point.

I just know I'm going to get out there and suck and it's going to piss me off.

Played golf as a kid, was pretty good, and then stopped at high school. Haven't played since.

Like antidope antidope said, I'm pretty much doing a career disservice by not playing at this point.

I am not going to care at all. I went to a driving range in like April and I was horrendous. Nothings going to change.

I went to a driving range once. Didn’t do much for me. That’s the extent of my golf experience.

Thinking about revisiting it now though, since my lower extremities no longer seem capable of handling anything more strenuous than a light jog.

It's a driving range basically but it's just a way more relaxed environment. There's food, liquor, and not someone who spends all their time on GINN and is obsessed with lowering their handicap next to you.

Thanks. Will definitely hit this up 8)

There are four putters and like 8 balls where I sit. They just randomly start putting.

It's actually a career progression handicap for me to not golf. There have been several client engagements that I just was not invited to cause they were golf.

All of this. As a result, I work and network twice as hard, especially at social events. It also helps that I can drink with the best of them.

Real talk. I seen it growing up.

Maryland is one of the states that’s native to LAX. It’s expensive as ****. But I kid you not, when we get the chance to play, we dominate in that :lol:. Patterson HS (Aquille Carr’s school), used to be nice in LAX. Morgan State has a legendary all black lax team from back in the day.

I grew up with *****s that used to dominate in LAX, but was priced out of they ain’t get recruited to the private schools etc. Give us the opportunity, we going flourish.

Man, I always said if I had a child, male or female, they are 100% going to play lacrosse. The Top 20 for lacrosse is loaded with great schools.
40E72099-3B7C-483A-81F4-28D02F78DC47.jpeg

Princeton is nice too. Some of the D3 lacrosse programs are associated with good schools as well. I know so many kids who got into top schools, that they wouldn’t have gotten into otherwise, on lacrosse scholarships. Definitely taking advantage of that loophole.

There are four putters and like 8 balls where I sit. They just randomly start putting.

It's actually a career progression handicap for me to not golf. There have been several client engagements that I just was not invited to cause they were golf.

I did an event at Trump's golf course in San Pedro w/the Clips in 2015 and all these millionaires who are terrible at golf but love to golf are out here drunk af causally talking about impending investments, girls, etc.

it's the perfect environment to network, get deals done, and generally just be around a bunch of wealthy people who let their guards down completely on a 75 degree day out at the 17th hole

Thanks. Will definitely hit this up 8)

All of this. As a result, I work and network twice as hard, especially at social events. It also helps that I can drink with the best of them.

Man, I always said if I had a child, male or female, they are 100% going to play lacrosse. The Top 20 for lacrosse is loaded with great schools.
40E72099-3B7C-483A-81F4-28D02F78DC47.jpeg

Princeton is nice too. Some of the D3 lacrosse programs are associated with good schools as well. I know so many kids who got into top schools, that they wouldn’t have gotten into otherwise, on lacrosse scholarships. Definitely taking advantage of that loophole.
This guy knows the jig.
I did an event at Trump's golf course in San Pedro w/the Clips in 2015 and all these millionaires who are terrible at golf but love to golf are out here drunk af causally talking about impending investments, girls, etc.

it's the perfect environment to network, get deals done, and generally just be around a bunch of wealthy people who let their guards down completely on a 75 degree day out at the 17th hole
Yup pretty much. It's why everyone at my job invests in golf.

CQlCO_2U8AALPNA

The year after when ****** wasn't ******* w/trump they moved it to Pelican hill, and I had to take a pic of this because I'm not sure if anything beats spending a day on the green all day just golfing and drinking in this environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom