THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melo Chip & Finals MVP....might restore the honor that was stolen from him in the spring of 2004.

B959E974-55F0-4889-B769-833C8905666D.gif

What’s good with Nurkic? Pretty sure Collins will be ready to play. Haven’t heard anything about Nurk though.

If I'm an NBA star, I'd never leave the bubble. Have the 13th man run all the errands. With proper ppe equipped of course.

Dame aint a Doctor (that I know of) but I believe whatever the man says

Jacoby: Do you expect those two to be available if you do head into a bubble environment?

Lillard: I’m 100% positive they will [be available]. Right before all of this happened, I know Nurk was coming back the following week. And Zach was maybe a month, month and a half out — so we was like, even if we get him back, it’ll be end of the season, last couple games. And we passed that point by a long shot now, so I feel like we’ll definitely have both of those guys back.

Hopefully, Victor Oladipo is fully back. Could make things interesting. Something I hadn’t considered with rehab guys was lack to access to facilities and drugs that speed up the process

Windy brought up how bringing in the hardwood courts is out of touch because it means more people into the bubble and is counter to the idea that safety is the priority.
>D

This probably looked better in your head. Is one supposed to contract the other?

This probably looked better in your head. Is one supposed to contract the other?

I was illustrating that gymnastics aren’t required for folks to downplay #4. Because of hate for the Lakers/LeBron or not, several posters have said that no matter what this title will have an asterisk for a number of reasons.

There is one poster on the other side who used differential equations to explain why this title would be more impressive.

I was illustrating that gymnastics aren’t required for folks to downplay #4. Because of hate for the Lakers/LeBron or not, several posters have said that no matter what this title will have an asterisk for a number of reasons.

There is one poster on the other side who used differential equations to explain why this title would be more impressive.
I’m mad you said this now I’m thinking about how dumb that class was :rofl:

Got it. Poor choice of words on my part. I meant more people would be angrier at bron getting his 4th in this manner so they would go extra lengths to discredit it. Part of me wants to see him win just for that now :rofl:

Got it. Poor choice of words on my part. I meant more people would be angrier at bron getting his 4th in this manner so they would go extra lengths to discredit it. Part of me wants to see him win just for that now :rofl:

Fo’ ain’t six.

Ain’t no need to discredit a closed case :pimp:.

Fo’ ain’t six.

Ain’t no need to discredit a closed case :pimp:.

Only took three minutes :lol:

I already got the feeling that the thread is gonna be extra spicy when things kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom