THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fW8KhBn.jpg

Will be interested to see whether they decide to stick with the traditional playoff format or go 1-16 after the tournament play in.

Wow that’s weird

Randomly there’s gonna be teams needing to skip more games than other teams

Hypothetic example - Clippers skip games 2, 3 & 5, and face Grizzlies next, but Grizzlies didn’t skip any games... doesn’t seem like that works

We should state now whether or not * will be applied for future purposes :smile:

As I said before, I think it kind of depends on how it all plays out. If all teams stay in-tact and healthy throughout the tournament, then there’s an argument it’s a legit title and maybe just gets a small, footnoted asterisk. But if any of the top contending teams get DQ’d because someone tests positive for corona - ******

Will be interested to see whether they decide to stick with the traditional playoff format or go 1-16 after the tournament play in.

They keep talking about “8th and 9th seeds” so I’m kind of thinking they’ll stick with East vs. West. The whole thing is wacky with 13 teams from the West and 9 from the East.

It would be a travesty if the Wizards made it to the playoffs because the Suns in 13th place out West currently have a better record than them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom