THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarcus finally got his revenge lol.

Tee'd him up to tell on himself and he took the bait 100%

All Boogie said was, “what do you think of BLM?” too. Clearly, Napear was just sitting around itching to fire off some “all lives matter” pronouncements...

Spent the last couple hours in my hometown of Columbia, MD. Big turnout (much more than this pic). Peaceful and impactful from what I witnessed.

84514216-59ED-4A98-9BF3-09BDA3AC0C5C.jpeg

Word. Unless his development goes awry (which happens often with the super young phenoms) by the 12th grade...he not going to any school.

This is good PR tho. I ain't mad kid :lol:
That’s true, it seems like hyped up 14&15 year olds end up not panning out pretty often... a lot of times they’re just so genetically advanced, dunking on everyone but once the comp catches up, they’re not special

With that said I can’t believe this kid is 15 (turns 16 end of June), I just assumed he was older cuz he’s been hyped for a minute and his game is OD

Spent the last couple hours in my hometown of Columbia, MD. Big turnout (much more than this pic). Peaceful and impactful from what I witnessed.

84514216-59ED-4A98-9BF3-09BDA3AC0C5C.jpeg

That’s by the Whole Foods? I used to work off Snowden River. Not too far from the Wegmans. One of my ole lor vibe was out there. ***** was DEEP, from what I saw. Surprising.

Howard County got some reckoning to do, with the school **** tho. That’s Wicked.

That’s by the Whole Foods? I used to work off Snowden River. Not too far from the Wegmans. One of my ole lor vibe was out there. ***** was DEEP, from what I saw. Surprising.

Howard County got some reckoning to do, with the school **** tho. That’s Wicked.
Right next to it. My HS was on the other side of the mall. Whole area looks way different from what it was 10 years ago when I moved to Baltimore after college. The people of Columbia still had the same vibe though. Wasn't surprised by the turnout at all.

Agreed about the schools stuff. When they started to build out west into Howard County, they didn't follow the same model that they did when Columbia was built. They didn't build really any apartments or townhomes, so you created a massive wealth gap between those towns and Columbia, which has in-turn brought out an "elite-ism" from folks out there. Don't want their kids having to go to school with blacks and latinos from Columbia.

Columbia is good though. Melting pot. I feel really lucky to have grown up there. Diverse as hell. Every school I went to was at least 50% black. Had friends that were Black, Indian, Korean, Salvadorean, etc. It certainly isn't perfect by any means and definitely has it's problems, but in comparison to the rest of this country, it's night and day.

Columbia is good though. Melting pot. I feel really lucky to have grown up there. Diverse as hell. Every school I went to was at least 50% black. Had friends that were Black, Indian, Korean, Salvadorean, etc. It certainly isn't perfect by any means and definitely has it's problems, but in comparison to the rest of this country, it's night and day.

That’s how I feel about my growing up in diverse Santa Monica.

Right next to it. My HS was on the other side of the mall. Whole area looks way different from what it was 10 years ago when I moved to Baltimore after college. The people of Columbia still had the same vibe though. Wasn't surprised by the turnout at all.

Agreed about the schools stuff. When they started to build out west into Howard County, they didn't follow the same model that they did when Columbia was built. They didn't build really any apartments or townhomes, so you created a massive wealth gap between those towns and Columbia, which has in-turn brought out an "elite-ism" from folks out there. Don't want their kids having to go to school with blacks and latinos from Columbia.

lol at you lying about having friends

Rest in peace, Wes Unseld.

RIP. When I worked at some basketball camp when I was a kid. The guy who ran the camp would always tell me how good Unseld and a lot of other guys from that era were.

I remember I got his bullets head coach card in one of my first packs of basketball cards. 92-93 Fleer I believe. Read something at that time about how good he was in his playing days, won mvp in his rookie year and thought that was cool.

Fast forward 10 years later. I copped his m&n jersey from my old job. Partly because I thought the jersey was dope, partly because Lebron was ineligible to play on his high school basketball team for getting his jersey as a gift and wanted the jersey because of that. I wore the hell out of that size 56 jersey that 2003 summer.

Columbia cool, it’s like the 2nd biggest city in MD now...Always liked how organized everything seems out there and like you said it’s all types of ppl, ho’s in all flavors ...But the police and some folks out there def be on some funny **** if you not from out there, they can just tell soon as you step foot there...Feels different out that way even tho it’s not too far outside the beltway

The mall out there dead too like most of the other ones? :lol: ...Used to be live back in the mid 00’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom