THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph should be 15-20
Kobe should be 10-15
but because he passed away they gonna bump him into the top 10 :/

I'm always here for the Harden slander. He's just gonna be trotting along chucking away for the next 5 years :pimp:

Memphis Iverson
Knick Carmelo
Orlando Carter
Dallas Monta

One of those things is not like the other.....

Memphis Iverson - 3 games before a trade then 25 more games before retirement
Knick Carmelo - 7 seasons as an all-star before a trade, a season as a starter, anomalous 10 games off the bench, blackballed for a season, returns as a starter, still playing
Orlando Carter - 1 and a quarter seasons before a trade and a decade as a role players
Dallas Monta - 2 seasons as a starter before a trade, a season as a starter and a season predominantly off the bench before retirement

If anything Knick Carmelo is the only one that makes sense. Sometimes ya'll go too far like Jordan with his teammate abuse

If anything Knick Carmelo is the only one that makes sense. Sometimes ya'll go too far like Jordan with his teammate abuse

Na I know, I just despise Harden's mindset. Talent wise he's arguably up there with KD, his decision making is terribly bad though. Not a fan of the chucking and shot selection.

Partly blame MDA for making it worse than it was.

Is it me...or is this the opposite of paying respect?

Steph should be 15-20
Kobe should be 10-15
but because he passed away they gonna bump him into the top 10 :/

This is for both that Academy and you QU!K QU!K
848av1q3QQ.gif

Na I know, I just despise Harden's mindset. Talent wise he's arguably up there with KD, his decision making is terribly bad though. Not a fan of the chucking and shot selection.

Partly blame MDA for making it worse than it was.

"Talent wise with KD" nah, B a bridge too far.

Can anyone guess what this list is?

JJ Redick
Greg Anthony
Clyde Drexler
Karl Malone
Wilt Chamberlain

I try not to play market bias, buuuuut I feel like Duncan would be higher if he landed in a larger market. The stats, rings, context, longevity, etc just screams top 5-6 of all time.

Or if he wasn't boring as **** and in an era with two of the most popular athletes of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom