THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartwright threatened him once, told him he was gon break his legs. Horace Grant applied to Shannon Sharpe that he challenge Mike with the knuckle game.

I can see it on both sides. I grew up playing sports with my brother and talked BIG **** and I did the same when I got older. Some people can handle it and go back and forth others can't. It is a line though, dudes like Mike, GP, KG ain't have no line though. :lol:
The thing though is, you gotta be careful with who you do it too. I've seen situations escalate crazy at the park where cats talk crazy to strangers they don't know and the situation escalates to another level. I hate trash talk, but I know it's part of the game, however, if you cross certain lines and start calling me out of my name, I won't hesitate in punching you.

I'm sure Mike wanted the friendships but championships meant more....it is what it is
quote-friends-come-and-go-but-banners-hang-forever-kobe-bryant-124-72-56.jpg

Bruh they clearly said he crossed the line and took it too far. Phil Jackson said he had to get on him to tone it down because it was messing up the comradery. Like c'mon my g. He told Horace grant he couldn't eat. Stop it :lol:

We're going down a slippery slope right now. I see what you're saying but no one complained at the time and the team won so that has an affect on my perception of the situation.

Ehh you look at bron, Tim Duncan, Bill Russell, Kareem

You can lead w/o telling teammates "Catch the ball ***** "
I completely agree with you. But he felt he couldn't go about that way. He valued the potential to win rings more than anything else, so he sacrificed friends. I don't agree with his approach but I can't argue with his results.

Bill Russell and Tim Duncan didn't WIN win?

Steph Curry and Bron not winning?

Ahhhh
They won, but not like Michael. In today's PC society, Michaels way doesn't seem effective, but it works and it worked well for him. IMO most men do better when under pressure. Imagine your co-worker pointing every single mistake you have at work. You're gonna make sure you show up and on top. You're gonna want to outdo them. Some people say that's not good work environment, but if you know the type of personnel and nothing motivates them, then that is the way VS Y'all all cool and just trying to do the right and allowing mistakes to pass. Somebody gotta have that killer instinct. If Lebron was barking on cats crazy and let them know about doing that bull ****, JR wouldn't be out here making all them dumbass mistakes that he did while on Cleveland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom