THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Smith super impressive. Handle and that 3 ball at that size. Sheesh!
I was so conflicted with that selection. I wanted Iverson in that game but Smitty was putting in work for the crib, team was in the playoffs so I couldn’t be mad. The guard spots in the East were tough to come by. Penny & Mike off top, Reggie Miller too, then you gotta reward good guards on the playoff teams.

My guy broke in eventually tho.

‘98 All Star game....really feel like the “passing of the torch” game. Magic and Isiah there, and commentating. Bird as an All Star game Head Coach. All the next Jordan, hybrid swingmen (Hill, Penny). And Kobe, KG and Timmy in their first all star game. Mike in his last in ‘98. At MSG, when it was still MSG! Feels like it’s an end of an era, and on to the next.

Almost a perfect setting. Bubba Chuck being there would’ve made it more epic.

I was so conflicted with that selection. I wanted Iverson in that game but Smitty was putting in work for the crib, team was in the playoffs so I couldn’t be mad. The guard spots in the East were tough to come by. Penny & Mike off top, Reggie Miller too, then you gotta reward good guards on the playoff teams.

My guy broke in eventually tho.

Reggie is buns

Big Eddie House

‘98 All Star game....really feel like the “passing of the torch” game. Magic and Isiah there, and commentating. Bird as an All Star game Head Coach. All the next Jordan, hybrid swingmen (Hill, Penny). And Kobe, KG and Timmy in their first all star game. Mike in his last in ‘98. At MSG, when it was still MSG! Feels like it’s an end of an era, and on to the next.

MSG still MSG blood.

Knicks just basura

Lakers having 4 all stars in 98 and getting swept by the Jazz seems inconceivable

They were excellent during the regular season and during the 1st 2 rds of the playoffs only losing 1 game. Malone pretty much matched Shaq in production and Del Harris was terrible in close games.

MSG still MSG blood.

Knicks just basura

1BA2146A-6D56-4C80-AD02-DA4CB9EA8186.jpeg
6649784F-FCC5-4B9E-A8F9-830779BBAC27.jpeg

Shieeeeeeeetttt :lol:

1BA4E09D-6047-4566-B512-168C43E0F43A.gif

B4E864FE-5668-45FE-AC89-94B0EF819A84.gif

Felt like this for this past ASG

Trae,Luka, Donovan, Jayson, Giannis, BI, Bam, Sabonis, Ben Simmons, Pascal, Booker, Jokic

A lot of new blood. Literally the future of the league was on display.

I mean the East players were talking about him in the locker room before the game. Real recognize real.

Kinda crazy how Kobe was averaging 18ppg in 20 something minutes off the bench in his 2nd year as a 19 year old 6th man on a 60 win playoff team at all star break.

I think Kobe finished 2nd in 6MOTY voting that year. his numbers fell of a cliff after All Star game tho.

Hit the 2nd year wall hard. Finished the season averaging just over 15ppg

I mean the East players were talking about him in the locker room before the game. Real recognize real.

Didn't say it was a bad thing. He was doing his ****

18/4/4 a game off the bench for one of the best teams in the league?

It's not the worst AS selection in the world. I know the fans did it but it's not like he was unworthy

It was just crazy to see how transparent they were. He was 19 halfway through his 2nd year and he already was getting the next mike stuff.

Also think it was the last time the West got smoked in an ASG. From what I remember at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom