THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if a Bron stan posted Skip Bayless’s ridiculous takes in here everyday and complained about them lol

One could argue Bron is the GOAT for getting former teammates like Perk, RJ and Damon Jones in the media spotlight. :pimp:

Of course Gil would be the one saying this :lol:

His aversion towards playing defense and the fact he never got close to winning or challenging in his career are just coincidences...

I mean how important is individual defense? Unless you’re a big...?
I’d rather have a great offensive talent tbh

Good thing basketball is 5 on 5 at a time not 1v1.

I'll take the elite offensive talent 10 x out of 10 in a 1 v 1, you can't win a title without good defense though.

The Raps just last year showed how far having good defenders across the board can take you, granted you still need that no.1 guy to bring you home but you won't even get to that point without being able to lock people down and minimize the other teams best players on the way there.

Can't remember a team ever winning a chip without having a selection strong defenders.

If offensive skill and talent alone won chips, Steve Nash and Harden would likely have at least a ring by now

Lebron not gonna comment on this documentary until its all over is he. Mans waiting for the whole 10 hours to be over to see who'll still be on the payroll.

Dray a real one.

Kd a sucka man. It's proven over and over.

He even a sucka on 2k. Bro was pouting in my game when Kyrie waved him off. Subbed himself out the game.

Can't remember a team ever winning a chip without having a selection strong defenders.

If offensive skill and talent alone won chips, Steve Nash and Harden would likely have at least a ring by now

The only team I can think of were the Cavs. But that's no a team you want to build a blue print around.

They recognized a real don when they seen one

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 9.06.37 PM.png

With the current rules, and really the rules post 3 point line, an elite individual offensive player is always going to be more valuable than and elite individual defender.

but it still matters on a team within the context.

The Raps won the chip without a second superstar because they had an entire rotation filled with elite to at worst above average defenders.

Worst defender is probabaly Norm Powell and i still peg him as a shade above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom