THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all are losers for not appreciating what you see.

this is what happens when you let the efficiency era overtake your brain. Ignore Harden’s bad games because he’s missing 3s but still **** on Russ when he puts up statlines like he’s done this past month :smh:

Man put up 45/10 on 69% true shooting with 0 threes attempted and cats still hating :smh:

(1) Who ignores Harden’s bad games?; (2) “Hate” is not the reason I disagree with the idea Westbrook is one of the best talents the NBA has ever seen; (3) I don’t think “efficiency era” is actually a thing because there’s never been a time when efficiency hasn’t been valued in the NBA. There’s just a lot more ways to measure it now. But it’s always been viewed as preferable when a guy can hit for, say, 25 on 10 shots rather than getting 25 on 20 shots.

Westbrook is one of the best athletes ever in the NBA, to be sure, but he does a lot of things on the court that I find annoying and also often hurt, rather than help, his team.

Last edited:
Between sitting Zion late in that Spurs game and then not matching his mins with Zo in the Nuggets game, I don’t understand what’s going through Gentry’s head. He’s played the best defense on Zion so far.

That **** is annoying as ****. Like bro you’re actually in the playoff race, your GM paid for veterans to win right now this summer and is telling teams he not only wants to keep those vets at the deadline but add even more. Two close games against playoff teams that were easily winnable, especially if he played Zion the last couple minutes in either of them. He’s not going to die from two more minutes at the end of the game, no matter what stupid *** analytics some nerd behind the bench whispers in your ear.

Brandon Ingram has been ******* terrible in both games too. Idk if dude is just feeling the heat cause there’s somebody there to take his shine now or what but jesus this dude has been bad.

Ingram and Zion go be alright. They’ll start clicking after the break. Hopefully, it won’t be too late.

That **** is annoying as ****. Like bro you’re actually in the playoff race, your GM paid for veterans to win right now this summer and is telling teams he not only wants to keep those vets at the deadline but add even more. Two close games against playoff teams that were easily winnable, especially if he played Zion the last couple minutes in either of them. He’s not going to die from two more minutes at the end of the game, no matter what stupid *** analytics some nerd behind the bench whispers in your ear.

Brandon Ingram has been ****ing terrible in both games too. Idk if dude is just feeling the heat cause there’s somebody there to take his shine now or what but jesus this dude has been bad.
The minutes restrictions was expected. But I was most annoyed that Gentry didn't match any of Zion's fourth quarter minutes with Lonzo's.

Those two should play together as much as possible.

Imagine playing Malone, and Stockton separately :rolleyes

AdventurousCoarseCollie-size_restricted.gif

The midrange is BEAUTIFUL :pimp:

These are the shots he needs to hit in the playoffs.

Didn't get to comment on this earlier but it's definitely scary watching him get these shots to go down and how comfortable he looks taking them with defenders in his space or not. These are the shots that I'd rather see him take than 3's tbh. Yes 3's are good, but if he's taking too many he's bailing the defense out

However this video isn't "midrange" shots. They are all in the paint, just outside the restricted area, which again, are the shots that he needs to work on and extend out to the free throw line etc. when it comes to the playoffs

Lastly, looking at his shot chart, if he's straight away and it's inside the 3 point line, it's going in. He's not too shabby from straight away 3 either (46/123)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom