THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the **** outta here
F4DEFB29-07D3-4629-BA72-951FE3ED094A.gif

Y’all are losers for not appreciating what you see.

this is what happens when you let the efficiency era overtake your brain. Ignore Harden’s bad games because he’s missing 3s but still **** on Russ when he puts up statlines like he’s done this past month :smh:

This might be the best line Russ has ever had, no lie :lol::pimp:

Man put up 45/10 on 69% true shooting with 0 threes attempted and cats still hating :smh:

Last 4 games, Russ only attemped 1 three total lol. 3 out of the 4 games, he didn't attempt a 3.

Maybe he finally looked at his 3fg% lol

#They got all the jokes when we lose to the hawks w/o 3 damn starters, but quiet as church mouses when the Clips go into Dallas or Miami and win w/o 2 starters or beat the same Celtics team that beat that other team by 30.

Ha.
WGH didn’t play against the Clips, but other than that you can cook.

#FreetheBrodie

man doesn’t deserve to spend the rest of his career with this current bastardized basketball regime in Houston
So you're saying he was better off chasing hollow triple doubles in OKC and going home in the first round every year? As if that regime was any better.

The Bulls are such a poorly ran team it’s insane. Every day that Boylen is still the coach blows my mind. Every player has stayed the same or gotten worse under him.

zhaire has a few teams that may come up. Z has been ready to go since the summer league but due to politics; ie Elton Brand, Bret Brown, he’s pretty much been stashed until the right deal comes around. I’m 💯% on this. Let’s just say I know people close to this situation.

That’s what I like to hear. Where would you say he probably ends up?

Westbrook actually IS the greatest PG weapon Dantoni has ever coached.

if the Offense was catered to Russ in a SOL type scheme, Westbrook would be avg close to 40 with 10 asst.

The midrange is BEAUTIFUL :pimp:

These are the shots he needs to hit in the playoffs.

Like his 3, that midrange is ugly as **** but its falling and thats all that matters :lol:

The fact he came back with a respectable mid range and 3 ball after one summer though is insane :smh:

Did realize harden dropped 12pts, till i checked the game stats. Russ probably had him looking like a journey man.

Like his 3, that midrange is ugly as **** but its falling and thats all that matters :lol:

The fact he came back with a respectable mid range and 3 ball after one summer though is insane :smh:
Appreciate his work ethic. Ben Simmons gotta do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom