THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by durantula

^ They just have to keep Chi out of the paint, IMO they should play haslem much more,his offense would be nonexistent and hed prolly hurt them more then help on everything but the boards, But they cant let chi get 2nd and 3rd chance oppurtunites if they want to win this game.

Hes only back from injury but yeah he was one of those key players that made teams play honest D.

I hate miami but prediction being spot on= FEELS GOOD MAN
laugh.gif

HollUuuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
laugh.gif
+ 1 for me and as it happens I dont mind the heat went to see 2 hame games in Nov and haslem made a big difference back then before he got injured. Still cant see anyone beating the mavs this yr tho.

The biggest misconception in the NBA is that the Miami Heat aren't a team, that they're strictly three big names and a bunch of empty jerseys.

Time to rethink that common theme. Rearrange the letters in Miami Heat and you get Team Aim Hi. And recognize that a collection of individuals doesn't reach the Eastern Conference finals, let alone win a game once there.

"Don't be deceived by what you see," Heat forward Juwan Howard warned, glancing over at the crowd of reporters surrounding Wade and James before practice on an off day in Chicago this week. He said team card games and dinner are more inclusive, noting that "we're not one of those teams that has a small group over here, a group over there -- we're united."

Mike Miller said, "The guys in here understand, and the three guys understand, that we need to be a part of it in order to be successful. We're about as close as any team I've ever been on."

There never seem to be any numbers for Anthony, who continues to draw raves from the Heat anyway for deterring a shot or boxing out or deflecting a loose ball. Anthony is like the woman who is always late, but you put up with her because she's just that beautiful. They'll live with his offensive shortcomings and understand that for him, catching the ball or making a layup are 50-50 propositions, because he commits so much to the little things. He answered one of the critical questions about this team, especially after Haslem went down: Who would do the dirty work?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

MY YARD IS DONE!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAPPY SUNDAY FELLAS. GAMEDAY AND TOMORROW IS THE HOMIE Tunnel Vision's BIRTHDAY 
pimp.gif
. MAKE SURE YALL POST IN THE S&T BIRTHDAY THREAD!

I know it's early, who do you guys think Miami should look for in the draft? PG? C?
I'm thinking...

9102813-large.jpg

Aight guys Im back was on call for game 2 and couldnt watch thus the reason we lost. We will come out strong tonight and hopefully take back homecourt

LeBron out there hustling for the loose ball. I was about to jump out of my seat on that Wade dunk attempt. 
laugh.gif

Lets see if Noah gets the same treatment that Kobe did, because I'm pretty sure he just said "*%$# you %##%@+", 
laugh.gif

Looked like Noah just yelled @!#$ you #++%@$ to a fan. Wonder if he will get the same punishment Kobe did

Back
Top Bottom