THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I know he missed 2 in a row prior to hitting that last 3 but a shooter has to do exactly that, SHOOT!!!! ...RayRay can go 0-5 but please believe after that 6th attempt, he'll hit 3 in a row. Gotta have confidence RIO
pimp.gif
 ... Well done my son

I dont understand some of Spo's lineup choices sometimes...
edit: total lack of offensive discipline so far this game

Pretty difficult to understand what they're doing out there but RIO is definitely bailing them out ....

The one positive I can take from this first half is that they've defended the 3pt line very aggressively

is it just me or are the HEAT playing uncharacteristically (to the previous 15+ games or so)?

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
@ how anemic this offense has started out,Bron with 3 points and Wade with 10,34% shooting 
indifferent.gif
. Rio's the only one who showed up on offense so far.

Offense was subpar...Rio needs to continue playing the way is. And Wade and LeBron need to step up so we close this series already.

The one game the Heat get production from the bench the Big 3 are struggling.
laugh.gif

And like Triz said a page back, if the Heat start off games in the Celtics series as lackaidaical as the games in this Sixers series the Celtics will abuse them.

YUP.. 6ers as a young team can be broken down through out the game and we can get the lead back.. i dont see the celtics letting up after they get a big lead with the way they are coached and the vets on the team...

Lebron is such a crybaby 
eyes.gif

Even if it is a damn foul, get your !+% back down the court and just play ball, quit flailing your arms around like a child 
laugh.gif

I'm so glad that Spo finally realized that the Bibby and Z starting, isn't a good look for the Sixers. They are too damn slow. 4TH quarter, hopefully Bron picks up where he left off.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

This game is killing me man that it's almost comical ... smh

these dudes are just messing around out there
30t6p3b.gif
. 'Bron was talking about wanting to finish breakfast tonight,then they should quit playing around with their food and just swallow it whole to finish the damn meal.

Thank God the three's are going in or the HEAT would be dead right now!.... But still go HEAT!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom