THE WORST THING ON EARTH

solarius49

Banned
The Cheese and Veggie omelette MRE
mre02.jpg
IMG_4249.JPG

whats your worst thing on earth? doesnt have to be food related

No no, the cheese and veggie MRE specifically. Ive run into some pretty horrible things such as Jordanian food (same same jiggy jiggy?). I was so sick from the food in Jordan that I had to use a porta-john. Needless to say there was no toilet paper, except for the used stuff that was on the floor of the bathroom....Do you know how demeaning it is to have to wipe with USED toilet paper?

I've always wondered how that works, is it like a granola bar type thing ?

I tried one of those when my cousin came back from Iraq. never again. $$$+%+* egg slab
laugh.gif

old yogurt > balut > egg MREs

the pudding ones are excellent though.

Originally Posted by solarius49

No no, the cheese and veggie MRE specifically. Ive run into some pretty horrible things such as Jordanian food (same same jiggy jiggy?). I was so sick from the food in Jordan that I had to use a porta-john. Needless to say there was no toilet paper, except for the used stuff that was on the floor of the bathroom....Do you know how demeaning it is to have to wipe with USED toilet paper?

I think we found a winner.

- fav team being bounced out 1st round
- making it all the away home and realizing they didn't give you any sauce

Originally Posted by hellaones

- fav team being bounced out 1st round
- making it all the away home and realizing they didn't give you any sauce

I hate that #@@*. I get lightweight mad.

Used toilet paper though? I would have used my hand
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Cancer.
you're right. Lost my mother to it, i was trying to keep it more light hearted 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
This. It nearly took my dad, and I'm watching it slowly consume my grandma 
frown.gif

frown.gif
But on a lighter note...stubbing your pinky toe against something

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

ohwell.gif
Wasnt an option, I was on a walking tour of the Jordan River. Definitely a memorable moment 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

ohwell.gif
Wasnt an option, I was on a walking tour of the Jordan River. Definitely a memorable moment 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
So why didn't you use water? Hell, you could have even used your sock or underwear and just tossed it afterwards. 

Back
Top Bottom