Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Nah...The worst feeling is after you think you're done peeing, you shake it off and put it back in your boxers briefs only for your wang to let out some extra pee it was holding in for no reason. Then you feel all dirty..
!%%$%++ disgusting.

This deserves its own thread...

Oh man....I was just talking about this. Haha....just when you think you are alone.

lol this does happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel ya guys on that. Always happens. Only thing to prevent it would be to wipe afterward. But that's so feminine, not to mention, plain weird.
I hate when this #+@@ happens
30t6p3b.gif
DRINKING TOO MUCH WATER DOES THIS ...

GOTTA SHAKE IT OF THO..NO MATTER HOW LONG  [][]

Yeah but then it looks like youre fappin in the bathroom..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And word, I hate that with a passion... Feels bad man

Another thing that grinds my gears is waking up at midnight to take a leak, and then the stream becomes two and then sprays on your pants/legs or on the floor...
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Then you gotta have one hand leaning against the wall and then bend your waist so you're closer to the toilet..

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Wait, there's more of you? Y'all piss in your drawls, frequently??

no matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last little bit always goes in your pants

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And word, I hate that with a passion... Feels bad man

Another thing that grinds my gears is waking up at midnight to take a leak, and then the stream becomes two and then sprays on your pants/legs or on the floor...
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Then you gotta have one hand leaning against the wall and then bend your waist so you're closer to the toilet..
eek.gif

I thought I was the only one..I thought maybe something was wrong with my member 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Oversleeping for class. Happened to me Monday
30t6p3b.gif

happened to me this monday that passed, missed my first two classes.

I got a little list.

- slamming finger in a door
- going to the club, thinking you are about to buy drinks,etc and get to the front to crack open your wallet and you see that you left your money and cards at home.
- buying a pair of new and high pried shoes to have them stepped on very badly to the point of scuff status
-severe stomach pain/cramps at a job interview after you've ate something that didn't agree with you (imagine that you've been waiting 10 whole months for one interview and these are the first ppl to reach out to you
frown.gif
).
-jumping out of your seat too fast after taking a test to pop it out of place
-getting drilled in one of your eyes with a football
-trying to hop a fence and slipping  to only come down on your little brothers
frown.gif

- dropping a huge load in your toilet to only find out later that the handle popped, and on top of that you have diarrhea and that was just your first time running to the bath room.
-having a shared bank account with your wife, only to go to the bank one day and find that all the money you've saved up is gone and that she purchased a new car.

- kids in your home playing with water guns while the xbox/ps3 is running nice and warm, for only a little water to get in the sockets and cause some sparks and fire, that leads to your carpet to eventually start a big flame in your house, to the point of the whole room being flamed up.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by hieu23

talking trash in the call of duty pre game lobby then you get destroyed in the game, then you have to listen to the other team making fun of you.
indifferent.gif

I just turn off my 360 when that happens. Not trying to hear fools call me the N word for 60 seconds because they won by 3 kills
Yesterday I was playing Reach multiplayer with my 2 roomies. Right before the game starts, everyone left except for us 3 on blue and 1 dude red. We weren't trying to get suspended so we stayed hoping that guy would quit. We were just messing around, but we ended up losing because of the stupid time limit and dude was talkin mad smack...I unno what was funnier though, getting smacked that badly or hearing some dude talkin smack who sounds like he's spent his whole life around his xbox

Originally Posted by alan713

When you get really used to using 2 ply toilet paper and you go to your boy's place and they use single ply and you thinks all the same. You proceed to wipe like you do regularly and the paper just breaks and your middle finger almost rapes you and now you got doo doo fingers.

embarassed.gif

Having a group project due at midnight and on group member not wanting to turn in his part of the project and not answer text/answer phone calls. Then having to due it all by yourself and turn it in 16 minutes late and have to e-mail your professor why your report is late and hope they don't screw you. YES I AM MAD

Back
Top Bottom