The Worst Feeling Is......

Originally Posted by 18th letter

When you think you aced a test, you get it back and you did terrible.

Lololol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Waking up on a beautiful Saturday morning then you realize its only Friday and now youre late for work.

Originally Posted by Diego

Waking up on a beautiful Saturday morning then you realize its only Friday and now youre late for work.

This happend to me this morning.
ohwell.gif
...it's wednesday!!!!
mad.gif

Man I feel your pain on being scammed. I got it all the way back in 2002. If there are any OG's on here that remember Niketalk in those days, it was basically a free for all in ripping people off. But, it was the first and last time I ever got scammed on the internet....so I guess I can at least be thankful for learning my lesson.

I lost my black/white XIII's in that "deal." I'm still heated about it to this day 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Nah...The worst feeling is after you think you're done peeing, you shake it off and put it back in your boxers briefs only for your wang to let out some extra pee it was holding in for no reason. Then you feel all dirty..
!%%$%++ disgusting.

This deserves its own thread...

Oh man....I was just talking about this. Haha....just when you think you are alone.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Nah...The worst feeling is after you think you're done peeing, you shake it off and put it back in your boxers briefs only for your wang to let out some extra pee it was holding in for no reason. Then you feel all dirty..
!%%$%++ disgusting.

Oh man....I was just talking about this. Haha....just when you think you are alone.

lol this does happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Small Fee

NikeTalker23 wrote:

!%%$%++ disgusting.

lol this does happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya guys on that. Always happens. Only thing to prevent it would be to wipe afterward. But that's so feminine, not to mention, plain weird.

Being dumped by a female that you were feeling. Rejection FTL

Losing a parlay card by one stupid game.

How about waking up/getting ready for work in the AM only to realize its a holiday and you could've slept in...this is the second time its happened to me as well.

Even did this on MLK day, wanted to ether myself.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

NikeTalker23 wrote:

!%%$%++ disgusting.

lol this does happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel ya guys on that. Always happens. Only thing to prevent it would be to wipe afterward. But that's so feminine, not to mention, plain weird.

I hate when this #+@@ happens
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by eddiee21

NikeTalker23 wrote:

!%%$%++ disgusting.

lol this does happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate when this #+@@ happens
30t6p3b.gif

DRINKING TOO MUCH WATER DOES THIS ...

GOTTA SHAKE IT OF THO..NO MATTER HOW LONG  [][]

finding out you're the simp and that someone is smashing her while you're waiting on her to text you back

Funny this thread should pop up because I got scammed out of a $500 Droid X today because of a Paypal chargeback.

Totals about $20,000 in losses in this; the ****tiest year of my life.

When you get really used to using 2 ply toilet paper and you go to your boy's place and they use single ply and you thinks all the same. You proceed to wipe like you do regularly and the paper just breaks and your middle finger almost rapes you and now you got doo doo fingers.

Originally Posted by alan713

When you get really used to using 2 ply toilet paper and you go to your boy's place and they use single ply and you thinks all the same. You proceed to wipe like you do regularly and the paper just breaks and your middle finger almost rapes you and now you got doo doo fingers.

it's that serious?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom